If you are reading this, you are most likely at 5 AM in the morning, trying to do an all-nighter and have nothing productive to do, so here are some things you could do to be productive! This page is a listing of maintenance tasks. Please feel free to add others that are not yet listed.
- Go through Category:Cleanup and try to contribute to articles to raise them to adequate article standards.
- Check Special:RecentChanges for possible vandalism, nonsensical changes or incorrect formatting.
- Help put pages into their rightful categories using Newpages.
- Check the good articles and / or featured picture pages and provide feedback on ones that have not reached a final decision.
- Mark uncategorised pages using Template:Categorise.
- Search the random article button and fix red links, broken references, grammar issues, and more! Articles created in a rush often have various issues. Please help fix them to make the article decent for the public.
- Add Template:EmptyPage to articles with little-to-no content.
- Join a MicroProject.
- Check out a sister projects like MicroWiki Commons, MicroVoyage, MicroWiki Quotes or MicroWiki Dictionary.
- Check the reward board for any active requests and earn rewards!