nominate your photos here, ping User:Peter Griffin.
Short summary of its significance, or history
VALUED - Considering the status of Mr. Montan's face as a meme and as a politician, and that it has a good contrast of colours and such, and also features Montan with that outfit, it is unlikely going to be replicated ever again. Jaydenfromcanada (talk) 03:18, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
Ralph the cat: famous for being the only animal banned in New Eiffel. Photo of him sitting on the New Eiffel-United Kingdom South Border. 3:15 am (03:15), 9 March 2020 (UTC)
"Difference" art installation at the Surrealist Art Gallery. 3:15 am (03:15), 9 March 2020 (UTC)
- COMMENT - DID YOU JUST INSULT F--KING SURREALIST AVANT-GARDE ART? 5:08 am (05:08), 9 March 2020 (UTC)
- ART is subjective, but microwiki is not --Billiam Bilson 05:44, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
39, 41 Bomb Shelter is an air-raid shelter that was built in the United Kingdom during World War II. It is now an important building located in modern-day New Eiffel, where it is one of New Eiffel's national monuments. It is registered as a grade 3 building. 3:15 am (03:15), 9 March 2020 (UTC)
Because ushanka and trench coat gang Billiam Bilson 03:34, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
- Not that I am aware of --Billiam Bilson 03:48, 9 March 2020 (UTC)
Protesters in Orientia wearing plastic bags over their heads, nicknamed “Plastic Heads”, took to the streets to “reveal the true corruption of the government”. The riots ended after Orientian Riot Police (ORP) were called in to combat the Plastic Heads.
--SovietWeeb (talk) 04:20, 9 March 2020 (ICT)
- REJECTED Image quality and lighting is poor and image is not notable enough. 14:01, 18 January 2021 (UTC)
- VALUED 22:00, 6 June 2021 (UTC)