Before creating a new page, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is it relevant?- Does this new article contribute positively to the wiki?
2. Is it appropriate?- Does this new article meet the standards of MicroWiki?
3. Is it a stub?- If your article contains very little information overall, why not consider merging it with another page or holding off until you have a completed page.
4. Is it done?- As with number three, is the article you intend on creating complete? If not, you may be better finishing it up in your Sandbox.
5. Did you get feedback?- Did you get feedback from other users?
6. Is it truthful?- Is the information described in the article accurate?