I propose holding an election to elect 2 new admins to help the current administration with moderation and over all administration. Any active member would be able to nominate a fellow micronationalist and vote. How do y'all feel about that? Comment your opinion.
- OPPOSE Admins are not elected. Instead, they are appointed. (Microwiki:Staff) - User:Jaydenfromcanada
- SUPPORT In my opinion, we should actually be electing admins, and whichever one(s) win, are appointed.
- SUPPORT Think that is a good idea.
- OPPOSE 'Elected Admins' rather than those appointed according to merit... recipe for disaster that is. Sertor (Chat) 03:10, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
Presentation of the President of CELTIC
Good afternoon I am new to this wiki. I am the president of a Uruguayan micronation called CELTIC; I tried to make an article, but I think it went into moderation and I still haven't been able to continue it. Also, I have a hard time making the templates ... I have registered with email and I have already confirmed it. I have put a username and also my real name, to show that my intentions in this wiki are serious. I greet all the members of this community and I hope they will moderate the CELTIC page soon, so I can continue contributing. Sincerely, --Lord Stob--
- Hi there. It will take 4 days and ten edits to be able to create/edit pages without moderation.
Help please, I’m having some issues
Hello all. I am president of my newfound country Aa Kyusa Republic, Aaron Carter. Does anyone here know how I can create a page of my nation? If anyone could give me an answer that would be greatly appreciated, thank you. :)
REPLY Hello! Welcome to MicroWiki. If you need help, please DM on Discord at liamthegreat#2595.
Would you mind if we had a Micromedia Foundation, much like the Wikimedia foundation but about micronations? Here are some wikis it shall include:
Micronary, a micronational dictionary, like Wiktionary, at https://dictionary.micronations.wiki Microvoyage, a guide for travelling to micronations, like Wikivoyage, at https://travel.micronations.wiki Micronews, a portal of news about micronations, like Wikinews, at https://news.micronations.wiki Microhow, a bunch of micronation how-tos, like Wikihow, at https://microhow.micronations.wiki Microconstitutions, micronational constitutions, at https://constitutions.fandom.com MicroMedia Meta, a combination of Wikimedia Incubator and Wikimedia MetaWiki, at https://meta.micronations.wiki Would you accept these projects?
13:01, 5 July 2020 (EST)
SUPPORT I beleive a select few of these are a really good idea. Christoph Von Begonia 22:36, 11 July 2020 (EST)
How are you doing today Good Sir!
- You handsome son of a gun you chap! My day has been peachy yeah. Just ate some crisps and spent all my quid on big chungus. --Cookieman1.1.1 (talk) 23:19, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
How to create an article?
Providentia was founded somewhere the last decade and is not (yet) independent from Switzerland and neither a federal part. It strives the independence from the Canton of Aargau to become a canton itself, the 27th of Switzerland. It has currently no papers or publications, but the coat of arms is in progress. The motto is "Non deciperis, te decipis ipse." —Preceding unsigned comment added by Didone (talk • contribs)
- Hi Didone. Check out this page to start your article! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask! Sertor (Chat) 18:21, 27 April 2021 (UTC)