Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Organisation de la MicroFrancophonie (OMF)
|Membership||12 Member nations|
|Secretary General||H.S.H. Princess Olivia-Eugénie of Aigues-Mortes|
|High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie||H.S.H. Prince Jean Pierre IV of Aigues-Mortes|
|Foundation||May 30, 2015|
|Facebook official group|
The MicroFrancophonie, OMF (Organisation for MicroFrancophony), is a micronational organisation founded on the 30 of May of 2015 with the purpose of promoting harmony between francophone micronationalists. The OMF wants to be a handy tool for its members. It was first initiated by the Autonomous Province of Valinois—Saint-Castin and the Principality of Aigues-Mortes, and four more nations (Hélianthis, Angyalistan, Republic of Padrhom, Sandus) quickly joined the movement and co-founded the OMF, signing its first Charter on the 30th of August 2015.
The Secretary General is H.S.H Olivia-Eugénie, princess of Aigues-Mortes.
The Secretary General is helped by several Deputy Secretaries:
- Deputy Secretary for Culture and for development of francophony: H.I.M. Olivier (Olivier Touzeau), Emperor of Angyalistan
- Deputy Secretary for Environment and sustainable development: H.E. Michel Vichat, General Person In Charge of the Republic of Padrhom
- Deputy Secretary for External affairs and political affairs: H.E. Dominic Desaintes, President-Minister of Saint-Castin
- Deputy Secretary for Diplomacy and Equity: H.E. Will Sörgel, Sôgmô of Sandus
- Deputy Secretary for Human rights: H.S.H. Vincent (Vincent Merchadou-Schmitt), Prince of Hélianthis
The High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie is H.S.H. Jean Pierre IV, Prince of Aigues-Mortes.
Currently, the OMF has 12 full members and 1 observer.
- Kingdom of ABI
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes
- Empire of Angyalistan
- Empire iroisien d'Armorique
- Principality of Austrasia
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Principality of Hélianthis
- Republic of Jura
- Republic of Padrhom
- State of Sandus
- Republic of Saint-Castin
- Principality of Surland
- Formori community
- Principality of Green Island (2015-2016)