Organisation de la MicroFrancophonie (OMF)
|Membership||14 Member nations, 2 observers|
|Secretary General||H.I.M. Olivier of Angyalistan|
|High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie||H.S.H. Prince Jean Pierre IV of Aigues-Mortes|
|Foundation||May 30, 2015|
|Facebook official group|
The MicroFrancophonie, OMF (Organisation for MicroFrancophony), is a micronational organisation founded on the 30 of May of 2015 with the purpose of promoting harmony between francophone micronationalists. The OMF wants to be a handy tool for its members. It was first initiated by the Autonomous Province of Valinois—Saint-Castin and the Principality of Aigues-Mortes, and four more nations (Hélianthis, Angyalistan, Republic of Padrhom, Sandus) quickly joined the movement and co-founded the OMF, signing its first Charter on the 30th of August 2015. The Charter was revised on the 27th of May 2016 and can be downloaded from the official website of the Organisation.
The firstSecretary General, from 2015 to 2017 was H.S.H Olivia-Eugénie, princess of Aigues-Mortes.
She was succeeded in 2017 by H.I.M. Olivier (Olivier Touzeau), Emperor of Angyalistan.
The Secretary General is helped by several Deputy Secretaries, currently:
- Deputy Secretary for Diplomacy: H.S.H. Clément, Prince of Principality of Surland
- Deputy Secretary for Culture and for the development of francophony: H.E. Yannick Beuvelet (citizen of the principalities of Austrasia an of Aigues-Mortes)
- Deputy Secretary for Environment and sustainable development: H.E. Dominic Desaintes, President-Minister of Saint-Castin (acting)
- Deputy Secretary for Human rights: H.S.H. Vincent (Vincent Merchadou-Schmitt), Prince of Hélianthis
- Deputy Secretary for the Design of communication means: H.E. Dominic Desaintes, President-Minister of Saint-Castin
The High Commissioner for MicroFrancophonie is H.S.H. Jean Pierre IV, Prince of Aigues-Mortes.
Currently, the OMF has 14 full members and 2 observers.
- Kingdom of ABI
- Aerican Empire
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes
- Empire of Angyalistan
- Iroisian Empire of Armorica
- Principality of Austrasia
- Grand Duchy of Flandrensis
- Fishtown Newport Territory
- Principality of Hélianthis
- Republic of Padrhom
- State of Sandus
- Republic of Saint-Castin
- Principality of Surland
- Formori community
- Popular Union of Occitania
- Principality of Green Island (2015-2016)
- Republic of Jura (2015-2017)
- Maritime Principality of Atlantide (2016-2017)
The first summit of the MicroFrancophonie was held in the Principality of Aigues-Mortes on 23-24. September 2016 and was a big success. It was widely covered by the medias (french newspapers 20Minutes, Figaro, Le Midi Libre, TV Channels FranceTV, C8): see full coverage & more informations on the OMF website: www.microfrancophonie.org/sommet2016.html