Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin
| His Grace|
Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin,
Duke of Lycaonia
|Sovereign Prince of Montescano, Duke of Lycaonia, Prince of Pavlov, Count of West Frisia, Count of Nieuwendam, Baron of Ongal|
|Reign||29 May 2019 - present|
|In office||14 February 2015 - present|
|In office||28 May 2019 - present|
|Born|| 16 October 1994|
Amsterdam, Kingdom of the Netherlands
|Nationality||Turkish, Crimean Tatar, Ruthenian, Phanariot, Bulgar, Polish|
|Religion||Eastern Orthodox (Moscow Patriarchate)|
Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Duke of Lycaonia is the incumbent Representative of Theodosiopolis and Governor of Laranda in the Empire of Austenasia , the Sovereign Prince of Montescano and Federal Prime Minister of Lostisland. He has held several other governmental positions in numerous other micronations.
Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin opened negotiations on 19 February 2019 with Emperor Jonathan I on the prospect of joining Austenasia. After discussions on the form of administrative division Theodosiopolis would be, it was annexed as a Town by an Act of Parliament. On 15 April 2019 Dionisiy was appointed Chief Herald of Austenasia by Imperial Decree, the Chief Herald shall issue advice to the Monarch regarding heraldry, oversee the actual design and creation of representations of coats of arms, and to - with the consent of the Monarch - record, grant, recognise, regulate and deny usage of coats of arms. On 28 May 2019 a large piece of land under the ownership of Dionisiy was ceded to the Empire as the Territory of Laranda. Dionisiy founded the Fatherland Party in April 2019.
Since the end of the Pavlov crisis, the then House of Karapavlovič has been operating a House in Exile, and numerous proposals were delivered by the former citizens to reestablish Pavlov. The House in Exile, and in particular the Emperor, and the Federal Government of Lostisland developed amicable relations, however up to the 14th of September 2014 a compromise was never reached. On this day the House of Karapavlovič asserted sovereignty over the antarctic claims of the former Grand Principality of Snezhanopol and the state was within minutes recognized by the Federal Republic of Lostisland.
Dionisiy has been criticised by many for his Autocratic and (religiously) conservative policies, however he was being praised by the Pavlovian citizens. With them in 2015 - while still Grand Prince - deciding to grant to him the titles of Imperator and Augustus, he reformed the Grand Principality into the Empire of Pavlov. During his reign, Pavlov co-hosted multiple events in the russophone micronation community, a constitution was passed and national symbols were developed. In October 2016 he unified all territories under his reign (with the exception of Gaston) into the then Empire of Pavlov, with various states joining the Empire becoming Themes.
Dionisiy developed Pavlov up to a level that it could have been classified as a historical simulation of the medieval Rus principalities, Russia under Ioann Grozny, and the Roman Empire. as such, he reintroduced the Oprichnina and the Julian Calendar. He also officially supported the Flat Earth theory in his capacity as Emperor, and enforced many bans, such as on atheism, shaving, and communism.
Other micronational activity
Titles, Styles and Honours
Titles and styles
- 16 October 1994 - July 2012: Deniz T.
- July 2012 - March 2013: His Majesty Deniz II, by the Grace of God, King of the Pavlovians (Pavlov)
- March 2013 - April 2013: His Serene Highness Deniz, Prince of Pavlov, Prime Minister of Lostisland (Lostisland)
- April 2013 - September 2014: Deniz T.
- April 2013 - September 2013: De jure to Supporters of the April Coup: His Majesty Deniz II, by the Grace of God, King of the Pavlovians (Pavlov)
- September 2014 - October 2014: His Royal Highness Deniz, by the Grace of God, Grand Prince of Pavlov (Pavlov)
- October 2014 - December 2014: His Imperial Highness Deniz, by the Grace of God, Grand Prince of Pavlov, Caesar of Rome (Pavlov)
- December 2014 - February 2017: His Imperial Majesty Alexander IV, by the Grace of God, Emperor and Autocrat of all-Pavlov, the Romans and the Entire-East, Semper Augustus, Shahanshah with the glory of Solomon of Hasanistan, King of Gaston, of Nazir, etc. etc. etc. (Pavlov)
- December 2014 - February 2017: His Imperial Majesty Alexander IV, To Christ Our God Faithful, Tsar and Grand Prince of all Pavlov, of All, the Great, the Little, the White and the Pavlovian Rus’ Autocrat, etc. etc. etc. (Pavlov)
- February 2015 - Present: His Serene Highness Deniz, Prince of Pavlov, Prime Minister of Lostisland (Lostisland)
- March 2019 - May 2019: Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Count of West Frisia (Austenasia)
- May 2019 - Present: Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Duke of Lycaonia (Austenasia)
- May 2019 - Present: His Serene Highness Dionisiy, Sovereign Prince of Montescano, Count of Nieuwendam, Sovereign in the Sacred Military Order of St. Demetrios (Montescano)
His Grace Lord Dionisiy Tezdzhan-Smahin, Sovereign Prince of Montescano, Duke of Lycaonia, Prince of Pavlov, Count of West Frisia, Count of Nieuwendam, Baron of Ongal, Sovereign in the Sacred Military Order of St. Demetrios, Co-Grand Master of the Order of the White Pigeon, Knight of Virtue in the Glorious Order of St. John, Knight in the Order of the Wildebeest, Knight in the Order of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Officer in the Order of the Gold Lion, Knight in the Order of St. Naum of Ohrid, Knight in the Order of Zealandia.
Austenasian noble titles:
Montescanesque royal/noble titles:
Foreign noble titles:
- Co-Grand Master of the Order of the White Pigeon
- Order of the Wildebeest
- Order of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Artistic Order of the Golden Sphere Relinquished in 2016
- Order of the Gold Lion
- Order of St. Naum of Ohrid
- Order of Zealandia
- Grozny enacts the Oprichina, The Pavlovian Pravda
- Grozny bans Communism, bans shaving, bans Gregorian calendar, introduces Jus Primae Noctis, summons Estates-General, The Pavlovian Pravda