Leonard I of New France
Leonard is the King of Kingdom of New France.
|King of New France, Lord of The Manor of Paulett
DEO ET POPULO " For God and The People "
|Reign||1 May 2016 - present|
|Coronation||Coronation day will be announced|
|Successor||No heir yet|
|Born||14 August 1994|
Early life and education
Leonard was born in Ballerup, Denmark, on 14 August 1994. He is the son of Baron John Alfred of Faber-Castell.
Titles, styles, and honors
Titles and styles
- 1994 - 22 April 2011: No title
- 22 April 2011 - present: Lord of The Manor of Paulett
- 01 May 2016 - present: His Majesty The King of New France
- 01 August 2016 - present: Grand Duke of Drynnon
The King's style and title in full: His Majesty Leonard the First, King of New France, Grand Duke of Drynnon, Lord of The Manor of Paulett
- Kingdom of New France: Sovereign - Knight Grand Commander with Collar of the Royal Order of The Fleur-de-lis
Foreign titles of nobility
|Ancestors of Leonard I of New France|