League of Hellenistic Micronations
|League of Hellenistic Micronations|
Συμπολιτεία των Ελληνιστικών Μικροεθνών
|Hegemon of the League||Aikaterini I|
|General Secretary||temporary vacant|
|Foundation||06 October 2016|
Development of diplomacy, mutual recognitions, peace and cooperation between Hellenistic Micronations
The Hellenistic League or official League of Hellenistic Micronations (Συμπολιτεία των Ελληνιστικών Μικροεθνών), is a micronational organisation founded on 06 October 2016, with the purposes of development of diplomacy, mutual recognitions, peace and cooperation between Hellenistic Micronations.
The League of Hellenistic Micronations has been founded by the Kingdom of Imvrassia, with the intention to give a reference point to all the Greek-speaking and Hellenistic Micronations, and it is the first organisation with this purpose.
Policy and Government
The main objectives of the League of Hellenistic Micronations are:
- Development of diplomacy and mutual recognitions between members.
- Teaching of the Greek language, culture and history, and promotion of the Greek language use intermicronationally.
- Keep peace and security between members.
- Promote the solution to the international disputes and peacefully resolve situations that could lead to a breach of the peace.
- Develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the inviolable sovereignties and for the principle of equality between states.
- Promote economic and social cooperation.
- Promote respect for the human rights and fundamental freedoms for the benefit of all the humans and animals.
- Promote respect for international law and encourage the progressive development and its codification.
The Government of the League is handled by:
- The Hegemon of the League
- The General Secretary
- The Synod of the League
Head of the League is the King of Imvrassia with the official title of the Hegemon of the League. The General Secretary is responsible for the relations between the League member-states, as well as with other organizations and associations. Representative body of the member-states of the League, is the Synod of the League. Each member-state is represented by its Prime Minister or his deputy. The duties of the President of the Synod shall be exercised by the Head of the League.
How to join the League
Membership is currently granted freely. Εvery Micronation can participate if fulfills the following points:
- Recognition of the Greek language as official language, or otherwise legal recognition of the Greek language such as recognised or local language status.
- Claiming of a real territory, located on planet Earth.
- Being an active micronation or a protectorate, proving it with a government, an official website, email address and as much other evidences as possible.
- Respect human rights.
- Promote the Greek language, establish mutual recognition and diplomacy with the other members.
After joining the League each member has much autonomous powers,such as:
- the right to have its own flag
- the right to have its own coat of arms
- the right to have its own stamps
- the right to control it's own police
- the right to collect it own taxes
- the right to have a Prime Minister and a consultative-legislative body.
No member can withdraw from the League without consent of the Hegemon and the Synod.
|Flag||Name||Member since||Claimed area||Currency(ies)||Capital(s)||Kind of government||Head(s) of State||Official Contacts|
|Kingdom of Imvrassia||06 October 2016||34.888 m²||Euro||Vlamaria||Constitutional Monarchy||Aikaterini I and Stamatios I||Official website|
|Despotate of Thrace||06 October 2016||approximately 60,000 km²||Euro||Konstantinoupolis||Protectorate||Office vacant||Official website|
|Kingdom of New Byzantium||06 October 2016||TBA||Euro||New City||Protectorate||Office vacant||Official website|
|Kingdom of Great Ionia||06 October 2016||TBA||Euro||Chalandri||Protectorate||Office vacant||Official website|
|Despotate of New Herakleia||06 October 2016||TBA||Euro||Nea Heraklia||Protectorate||Office vacant||Official website|
|Principality of Doriea||11 October 2016||650m²||Euro||Exedoros||Constitutional Monarchy||Prince Konstantinos I||Principality of Doriea|
|Republic of Poseidonia||07 March 2017||~18,5 km²||Poseidonian Sterline, Euro||Marmaroksera, Makronisos||Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic||Gjon Kajaburra||Republic of Poseidonia|