League of 10
|League of 10|
|Anthem of The League|
|Official languageS||English, Senyanese, Erephisian, Dallin, Draegir|
|Membership||6 Member States, 3 Observer States|
|Vice-Secretary General||Barnaby Hands|
The League of 10 (also reffered to as Lo10, League of Ten or the Seaways-Norfolk Pact), is a treaty organisation uniting nations from Manchester,Huntingdon and Norfolk. The organisation was first suggested by Billy Neil of Erephisia in mid-July, but was founded later that month after the signing of the League of 7 treaty by Hands, Neil and Pambian President Edward Hunt.
The treaty of the League of 10 involves each nation who signs it to gain formal relations with one another.
List of Member nations
- Dallingrad, Soviet Socialist Republic of
- Erephisia, Technological Federation of
- 25px Longarnia, Democratic Republic of
- Pambia, People's Republic of
- Senya, Democratic Environmental Society of
- 25px Von Stengel, Kingdom of