Joseph, Prince of Copan
|His Serene Highness|
|The former Prince Joseph, May 2012|
|Reign||24 April - 2 August 2011|
HSH Prince Joseph was Prince of Copan for just over three months in 2011.
Joseph had held some Austenasian knighthoods, but upon the ascension to the Throne of Emperor Esmond III these were removed after he became somewhat of a political opponent of the new Emperor, despite enlisting in the Austenasian Army and forming the 2nd Wrythe Light Infantry Platoon with new recruits during the civil war.
Just over three months later, on 2 August, the Tsar of Orly deposed Prince Joseph and gave the subnational throne of Copan to Esmond III, who by then was powerless in Austenasia itself. Joseph was compensated with an Austenasian knighthood.
Titles and Styles
- 1997 - 21 September 2008: Joseph Francis
- 21 September 2008 - 10 January 2009: Joseph Francis, MAO
- 10 January 2009 - 4 March 2010: Sir Joseph Francis, KOR, MAO
- 4 March 2010 - 8 March 2010: Joseph Francis
- 8 March 2010 - 17 June 2010: Sergeant Joseph Francis
- 17 June 2010 - 24 April 2011: Joseph Francis
- 24 April 2011 - 2 August 2011: HSH Prince Joseph
- 2 August 2011 - Present: Sir Joseph Francis, KCP
Awards and decorations
Joseph, Prince of CopanBorn: 1997
HSH Prince Miles
|Prince of Copan
24 April 2011 - 2 August 2011
HIM Emperor Esmond III