Jackson I of Kapreburg
Jackson I (born Jack Ryan Morris, 15 March 2007) is the King of the Empire of Kapreburg. In Ikonia, he serves as the Chief of Police, and is the Duke of Crystal. In Paloma he serves as the Vice President.
|Jackson I in 2020|
|Reign||17 May 2020 - Present|
|Heir presumptive||Prince Ryan|
Jackson was born at the Palos Hospital, in Palos Heights, Illinois on 15 March 2007. He was named after his mother's father, so his parents' last names are not Morris, but Walker.
Titles, styles, honours, and arms
- 27 September 2017 – 17 May 2019
- His Excellency Jack Morris
- 17 May 2019 – 28 September 2019
- His Imperial Majesty Jackson I
- 28 September 2019 – 17 May 2020
- His Majesty Tsar Jackson I of Kapreburg, Prince of Norticia and Protector of the United States of America
- 17 May 2020 – present
- His Majesty King Jackson I of Kapreburg, Protector of the United States of America
- 26 December 2018 – present
- Mister Morris
- 1 April 2020 – present
- 4th Ambassador Jack Ryan
- United States
- 15 March 2007 – 20 January 2020
- Jack Ryan Morris
- 20 January 2020 – present
- His Imperial Majesty Morris I Emperor of the United States and Protector of Canada
Standards and arms
There are so many political parties I hate with a passion, communism, fasicsm, but people who believe in it have the right to do so. We can't make it a criminal offense for having an opinion.— Jack Morris, 2019
I felt like I was half way to putting the last piece of the puzzle in, and then a tornado came and threw the whole puzzle away.— Jack Morris, 2019
You can't win the race if you don't start your engine.— Jack Morris, 2019
Don't set your mind on if, set your mind on when.— Jack Morris, 2018
|Ancestors of Jackson I|
Jackson’s first interest in politics sparked in 2013. He was chosen to represent his class in the school's student council. He served for the rest of the year until 2014.
After that, in 2017, when Jackson was in 5th Grade, he wanted to get involved with Student Council again. This time he ran for President of the Student Council, but ultimately came in 3rd place.
Currently, Jackson serves as a class representative in student council and plans to run for Student Council President in 2021
History in Kapresh Politics
Jack Morris founded Kapreburg in 2012. He was never genuine leader, but he kind of controlled the whole state until 2017.
In 2017, Kapreburg held it's first general Presidential election. Jack Morris ran but eventually lost to Ahmad Johnson. Although Ahmad Johnson made Morris Vice President.
In September 2017, Johnson would resign making Jack Morris the 2nd President of Kapreburg.
In 2018, Jack Morris ran for re-election and won against James Holmes.
On 17 May 2019, Jack Morris became Tsar Jackson I of Kapreburg.
Jackson serves as the Duke of Crystal and Chief of Police in Ikonia.
- There is a dispute over who the parents of Robert L. Walker are, but the majority of sources point to Charles H. Walker and Elizabeth M. Winter
Jackson I of KapreburgBorn: 15 March 2007
as King of Kapreburg
|Tsar of Kapreburg
17 May 2019 - 17 May 2020
|King of Kapreburg
17 May 2020 - present