Difference between revisions of "Intercontinental Micronational Alliance"
|Line 156:||Line 156:|
Revision as of 12:30, 7 December 2017
|Intercontinental Micronational Alliance (IMA)|
|Headquarters||Intercontinental Micronational Alliance assembly (chatroom)|
|Membership||8 member states|
|High Chancellor||D. Guilherme I|
|Establishment||1 September 2014|
|Dissolution||2 September 2014|
|blue and white|
The Intercontinental Micronational Alliance, also commonly abbrieviated as IMA, was a short-lived intermicronational organisation established on 1 September 2014 and dissolved the next day 2 September 2014, with the aim of helping diplomatic relations between micronations, with a general focus on its own member states. Founded by D. Guilherme I as a proposed alliance to its first 7 member states, the IMA was accepted and well received to all members that held membership.
The diplomatic affairs are most commonly debated in the Intercontinental Micronational Alliance assembly where the member states can take decisions and propose ideas for the organization. Elections were to take place each 3 months for each leadership office following IMA's policy of "fresh leadership".
The IMA was established on 1 September 2014 by the prince of Lomellina, D. Guilherme I as a proposed alliance with the first 7 micronations that Lomellina held foreign relations with. The then respective assembly in wich the member states could establish direct diplomatic relation with each other was created the same day.
Due to bad criticism the member states were forced to dissolve the organization and turned it into the Castello di Valle Treaty with the same pretended effects with a diferent prespective.
IMA's system was very simple, it had one single organ being the Assembly itself where the member states can interact with each other any time they see fit. The assembly was then divided into 5 offices wich were renewed every 3 months with elections. These offices were:
- High Chancellor: Mostly seen as a honorary office, the High Chancellor is the supposed leader of the alliance, his proposals are often discussed in priority.
- Vice-Chancellor: Also seen as a honorary office and right-hand of the high chancellor, his advices are prioritarily more audible than other's.
- Security Secretary: Responsible for improving the safety organisms of the alliance and it's member states.
- Culture Secretary: Responsible for the cultural growth of the alliance.
- Science Secretary: Responsible for the scientific development of the alliance.
Full members / Ex-members
Full members were micronations that were approved by the Intercontinental Micronational Alliance Assembly and were given all rights and duties of a member state. They were allowed to participate in debates and elections in the assembly.
- IMA Assembly (chatroom still online for other affairs)