Imrich Kvajda's thought (or Kvajdism) is a political ideology created by Baranese politician Imrich Kvajda. In fact, it is similar to liberalism, but also with some elements of enviromentalism, social democracy, liberal socialism and libertarianism.
These are some principles of the thought:
- All people are equal.
- All people have right to work.
- Homeless and poor people should pay lower taxes.
- No one should be discriminated.
- We must protect our planet.
- All people have right to be free.
Micronational political parties with this ideology