House of Mierzwa
|Country||Grand Kingdom of Matachewan|
|Titles||King of Matachewan|
|Current head||HM Brandon I|
The current list of members only represents the Mierzwa line descendant from Ludwik Mierzwa (1903 - 1975), great-great grandfather of the incumbent Brandon I.
- Ludwik Mierzwa (1903-1975)† m. Maria Gudyka (1906-1998)†
- HRH Stefan Mierzwa (b. 1932) m. Eugenia Mnich (b. 1938)
- Zdeclaw Mierzwa (1928 - 1928)†
- HRH Jan Mierzwa (b. 1957) m. Iwona Miklaszewska (b. 1963)
- Marian Mierzwa (b. 1961) m. Ann Mierzwa (Maiden Name Unkown) (b. ?)
Bold - Males born into the house directly related to Brandon I
Regular Font - Siblings, Cousins, Uncles, Wives...
The furthest recorded Male of the House of Mierzwa is a direct ancestor of Brandon I his great-x3 grandfather, a man by the name of Wawrzyniec Mierzwa (1878 - 1914), who was a descendant from a minor Polish House and owned farmland in Austro-Hungarian Galicia. The parental descendant from Wawrzyniec to Brandon I looks like this:
- Wawrzyniec Mierzwa (1878 - 1914)
- Ludwik Mierzwa (1903 - 1975)
- Stefan Mierzwa (1932 - Present)
- Jan Mierzwa (1957 - Present)
- Andrew Mierzwa (1982 - Present)
- Brandon Mierzwa (2005 - Present)
The House of Mierzwa can be traced back to the Polish-Luthuanian Commonwealth; however, most documents have been lost or were never created. Brandon's grandmother, Iwona Miklaszewska, is a distant descendant from the Polish House of Miklaszewski.