The High Chancellor of Lomellina is the legislative ruler of the Lomellinian Aristocracy in the Principality of Lomellina. The office was established on 3 September 2014 by D. Guilherme I, Prince of Lomellina following the Aristocracy's foundation. The High Chancellor is submitted to an election every 3 months where the aristocrats vote for a new ruler, the then high chancellor as the power to elect and resign an aristocrat's office when a certain rule is broken, he has also the same duties and rights as a normal aristocrat with a few exceptions since the High Chancellor is an important part of the principality.
Special Rights and Duties
- The High Chancellor may have a throne beside the prince in order to advice him.
- The High Chancellor may elect or resign an aristocrat from his/her office when a rule is broken.
- The High Chancellor must participate in every event that concerns the good state of Lomellina.
- The High Chancellor must deliver speeches when the prince can't deliver it.
- The High Chancellor must present all the Aristocracy's decisions to the prince or to the citiens.
List of High Chancellors
||3 September 2014
||The first High Chancellor apointed by the prince of Lomellina.