Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Difference between revisions of "Great 16 Ideas"
(This will be necessary to make my fictional world make sense.)
Revision as of 19:39, 16 January 2019
|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
The Great 16 Ideas are the 16 ideals that guide the Setliberi Republic. The ideals were first written down by Maximillian J. Hanson in a meeting of the Setliberi Revolutionary Army. After independence, the Great 16 Ideas became enshrined in the Constitution and as the official ideology of the Setliberi Revolutionary Army and its political wing, the Setliberi Revolutionary Party.
- Protect national unity.
- Protect the republican nature of the nation.
- Honor all of those who died during the Setliberi Revolution.
- Protect all human rights.
- Make sure all Setliberis are fed, clothed, housed, loved, and fulfilled.
- Protect all nonviolent minorities.
- Oppose all unlawful violence.
- Oppose fascism and monarchism in all of its forms.
- Promote religious pluralism, including the rights of non-religious.
- Promote political pluralism within the Great 16 Ideas.
- Promote science and medicine.
- Make sure all food tastes good by having unpopular foods outlawed.
- Promote the study of the Setliberi Revolution to instill patriotism in all children.
- Allow all consensual sexuality.
- Promote self-control and respect for others in all citizens.
- Make sure the dying process is as safe and comfortable as possible.