Government of the Kingdom of Queensland
The Government of the Kingdom of Queensland, domestically referred to as His Majesty's Government or Her Majesty's Government is the central government of the Kingdom of Queensland. The government is led by the prime minister (currently Gustaf Ingrid, since 7 January 2021), who selects all the other ministers. The prime minister and their most senior ministers belong to the supreme decision-making committee, known as the Cabinet.
|His Majesty's Government|
|State||Kingdom of Queensland|
|Leader||Prime Minister (Gustaf Ingrid)|
|Appointed by||The Monarch of Queensland (Edward IX of Queensland)|
|Main organ||Cabinet of the Queensland|
|Ministries||12 Ministerial departments, 6 non-ministerial departments|
|Responsible to||Parliament of Queensland|
|Headquarters||Prime Minister's House, Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Road, Queensland City|
The Queenslandian monarch, currently Edward IX, is the head of state and the sovereign, but not the head of government. The monarch takes little direct part in governing the country and remains neutral in political affairs. However, the authority of the state that is vested in the sovereign, known as the Crown, remains as the source of executive power exercised by the government.
List of Ministry in Queensland
Ministry in queensland At present there are 12 ministries in total.
1. Ministry of Interior : Responsible for treating suffering and taking care of happiness. Maintaining public order Facilitating social justice Promotion and development of politics and government Development of regional government administration Local administration Promoting local government and community development Civil registration Internal stability Disaster Affairs And urban development and other government agencies as required by law
2. Ministry of Defense : Coordinating and overseeing the Queensland government's work and government agencies directly related to national security and the military.
3. Ministry of Economic Development : Duties to control and develop the economy in the country To be stable and complete
4. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Independence
- Building the Queensland prosperity by increasing exports and investment, opening markets, ensuring access to resources, and promoting sustainable global growth.
- Supporting Queenslandian nationals around the world through modern and efficient consular services.
5. Ministry of Education : Duty to promote education for the people in all areas and equitably Create equality and educational opportunities Encourage various departments to participate in education Promote professional education Allow the private sector to participate in education Emphasize that students have more opportunities to study in both local and open institutions. Focus on learning throughout life. Service to society Educational personnel development Encourage talented people to learn and act in an appropriate way.
6. Ministry of Tourism : Duty on promotion And develop the tourism industry
7. Ministry of Finance : Responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy. The Treasury maintains the Online System for Central Accounting and Reporting
8. Ministry of Homeland Security : Responsible for public security, roughly comparable to the interior or home ministries of other countries. Its stated missions involve anti-terrorism, border security, immigration and customs, cyber security, and disaster prevention and management.
9. Ministry of Justice : Responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the Queensland, and is equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
10. Ministry of Environment : Responsibilities include the protection of the nation's natural resources: water, oceans, minerals, and forests. It is also responsible for the protection and restoration of the environment.
11. Ministry of Transport : Responsible for the Queensland transport network and a limited number of transport matters in Commonwealth of Independence
12. Ministry of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport : Responsibility for culture and sport in Queensland
List of non-ministerial departments
non-ministerial in queensland is maintained by the Cabinet Office, which currently states that the following 6 are in existence:
1. Charity Commission for Queensland
2. Forestry Commission
3. The National Archives
4. National Crime Agency
5. Serious Fraud Office
6. Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
As of June 2021, the makeup of the Cabinet (in order of ministerial ranking) is:
Margaret Ministry I
|Great Offices of State|
|Armgard Margaret||Prime Minister
First Lord of the Treasury
Minister for the Queenslandian Union
|PM Office||Vesteralen||15 June 2021|
|Albert John||Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Minister for the Queenslandian Union
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Commonwealth of Independence
|PM office||Ontardundas||15 June 2021|
|Theresa Hunnerberg||Minister of Interior
Ministry of Government Administration and Reform
|Interion Office||Sabah Al-Ahmad||7 January 2021|
|Nicholas Johnson||Minister of Defense||Defense Home||Sabah Al-Ahmad||10 May 2021|
|Johnson Sentibark||Minister of Economic Development||PM office||Ontardundas||7 January 2021|
|Albert Philip||Minister of Education||PM office||Ontardundas||7 January 2021|
|Wilkinson Michael||Minister of of Tourism||Tourism office||Ontardundas||7 January 2021|
|Oliver Hamilton||Minister of Finance||Bank of Queensland office||Vesteralen||7 January 2021|
|Frederick Albert||Minister of Homeland Security
Ministry of Internal Affairs
|Homeland Security office||Sabah Al-Ahmad||7 January 2021|
|Charlotte Victoria||Minister of Digital, Culture, Media & Sport||Homeland Security office||Sabah Al-Ahmad||10 May 2021|
|Alister Cardiff||Minister of Justice||Justice office||Toronwinnipeg||7 January 2021|
|Catherine Juliana||Minister of Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development
Chief of the Forestry Commission
|Environment office||Toronwinnipeg||7 January 2021|
|Brandon Robert||Minister of Transport||Transport office||Vesteralen||7 January 2021|
|Non-Cabinet ministers who attend Cabinet|
|Mary London||Lord President of the Council||National Parliament Building||Vesteralen||7 January 2021|
|Michael Thomas||Chief of the National Crime Agency||Homeland Security office||Toronwinnipeg||7 January 2021|
|Denis Bridgwater||Chief of the Serious Fraud||Serious Fraud Office||Ontardundas||7 January 2021|