The foreign relations of the State of Pacem are under the management of both national and territorial legislatures. At a national level, the Senate has the power to allow treaties to be passed and for them to be drafted by the Cabinet. Dependencies and city-states may also enter their own relations as regulated by the national government, with Netuk being the only one with official capacity to do so.
Pacem was formerly a member of the Konmalehth and one of its founding states and was also one of the last member states during its dissolution. Pacem was also a founding member of the Kermadec Union. Pacem was also a former member of the Grand Unified Micronational and the International Agricultural Development Pact. It is currently a member of the Union Against Micronational War.
As of 7 May 2021, Pacem has signed treaties with two other nations.
- ↑ Konmalehth disestablished after almost 3 years by Nicholas Kaos, Quo Times, retrieved 18 August 2020
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 News from the Nations Hodiny and Pacem, as well as the Kermadec Union and GUM by Nicholas Kaos, Quo Times, retrieved 18 August 2020
- ↑ Imperial Assent I Pacemain Archives, retrieved 22 August 2020
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Kaos, Nicholas, Pacem establishes new diplomatic relations for the first time in two years, retrieved 7 May 2021.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Kaos, Nicholas, Pacem continues to expand diplomacy and signs treaty with Vishwamitra, retrieved 7 May 2021.
- ↑ Treaty of Mutual Recongition between the Commonwealth of Naveria and the State of Pacem, retrieved 3 May 2021.
- ↑ Treaty of Mutual Recognition between the State of Pacem and the State of Vishwamitra, retrieved 6 May 2021.