Foreign relations of Indradhanush
|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
The diplomatic foreign relations of Indradhanush are conducted and maintained under the joint prerogative of the Monarch of Indradhanush and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs usually headed by the Prime Minister of Indradhanush. All the treaties of diplomatic relations must be signed by the monarch of Indradhanush or the Minister of External Affairs as the chief ambassador of the nation. Indradhanush distinguishes two types of diplomatic relations, formal, which are obtained via treaty, and informal, specified by documents of common micronational organizations. All formal relations must be established with the signing of a treaty of mutual recognition, friendship and cooperation or any other form of diplomatic relations treaty provided by either by the government of Indradhanush or the nation with whom, the relations are being sought.
Indradhanush established the Ministry of Foreign Affairs soon after his foundation on 13 February 2021. The ministry was initially viewed as a nominal department in the government due to Indradhanush being a young nation. One of the most important steps taken by the country was on 2 April 2021 issued a proclamation granting unilateral recognition to all the 193 member states of the United Nations and the two observer nations of Holy See and the State of Palestine along with the Republic of China or Taiwan.
Foreign and diplomatic policy
Indradhanush maintains a neutral foreign policy with all the nations it currently has formal bilateral and diplomatic relations. The fundamental and core aim of the nation is to promote peace, prosperity and happiness with all other nations and establish relations where all nations mutually contributes to the promotion of world peace. Indradhanush is a signatory of the Union Against Micronational War and hence does not recognize micronational wars and neither does participate nor encourage micronational wars[a]. The nation has always expressed its strong stance against micronational wars and termed it to be as "time pass" and a "waste". The nation also expresses its neutrality but though doesn't stay away from making any comments on territorial and sovereignty disputes of other nations such as Vancouver island territorial dispute. Indradhanush fully adheres to the terms and conditions laid forth by the Wrythe Convention, Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. These conventions are considered rulebooks of micronational and international diplomacy. Indradhanush also aims to establish the peaceful resolution of intermicronational disputes, respect for intermicronational laws and the creation of principles regarding what was to be considered acts of aggression to micronational sovereignty.
Current foreign policy
The current foreign policy of Indradhanush was implemented on 3 April 2020 and became effective from the same day. The current foreign policy has been extensively templated from the foreign policy of Vishwamitra. Indradhanush is strict with regards to following the foreign policy. It also lays immense light on the adherence of the terms and conditions of the Wrythe Convention, Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which Indradhanush are signatories. The current foreign policy is as follows:
- The nation must have a proper constitution or a declaration of independence.
- The nation must have proper claims, and at least some of the land shall be able to be visited by foot.
- The nation must respect Indradhanush, its system of government, its culture, tradition and vice versa.
- The nation must not be indulged in any form of war, conflict and should not encourage it and nor should illegally claim sovereignty over any other nation.
- The nation must have a stable system of government with detailed information on its system of government.
- The nation must be on any form of social sites - MicroWiki, website, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, etc where information regarding the nation shall be collected and can be contacted.
- The nation must have a stable population (more than 5) and the information regarding the population shall be true.
- The nation must recognise, respect and adhere to the terms and conditions laid forth by the conventions that Indradhanush have signed (It is not mandatory for the nation to be signatories).
Any nation that satisfies the mentioned terms and conditions as per the foreign policy is eligible for establishing bilateral relations with the country.
Diplomatic missions and staffs
Indradhanush has the following diplomatic embassies:-
|List of Indradhanushian Ambassadors|
|Bangladesh||Nabin Mutakin||Dhaka||8 September 2021||Incumbent|
|Canada||Wisest||Ontario||11 August 2021||8 September 2021|
|John Lakes||8 September 2021||Incumbent|
|Holy See||Esty Carpentieri||Rome|
|Philippines||Bluestoin||Pampagna||12 September 2021|
- The Republic of India claims Chandril City.
- The Republic of Ireland claims Hibernia.
- Canada claims Wisea.
Current bilateral relations
The nations which currently maintain formal bilateral and diplomatic relations with Indradhanush have been listed in this section. The nations have been arranged in the order of date of establishment of relations.
The informal relations began between Pinang and Indradhanush began on 20 August 2021. Indradhanush proposed formalization of relations to the Pinang Government, who reciprocated. The formalization of relations were done on signing a treaty with Pinang on 28 August 2021. The relations between both the nations is stable. Chandrachur Basu is currently the Governor-General to Alleyvia, Recently, the Indradhanush government bestowed the status of most-favoured nation to Pinang.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
Indradhanush proposed formalization of relations to the Government of Belcity on 26 August 2021, who reciprocated. The formalization of relations were done on signing a treaty with Belcity on 1 September 2021. The relations between both the nations are stable. Indradhanush is going to participate in the 2nd version of the TVB Microvision Song Contest, to be hosted by Pinang. This contest was founded by Belcity.
Multilateral treaties and conventions
This table shows the treaties and conventions that Indradhanush has signed. The treaties have been arranged in the order of date of signing of the said treaty.
|Multilateral Treaty/Convention||Signed on||Status of signatory||Notes|
|Union Against Micronational War
सूक्ष्मराष्ट्रीय युद्ध के खिलाफ संघ (Hindi)
মাইক্রোনেশনাল যুদ্ধের বিরুদ্ধে ইউনিয়ন (Bengali)
|Immediately after foundation||Subsequent signatory||Indradhanush became a signatory of the Union Against Micronational War immediately after its foundation with the nation's notion to promote peace and prosperity. Indradhanush does not believe in micronational war and does not support nor encourage it. The goal of the Union Against Micronational War is neutrality in any micronational conflict. It also condemns any kind of war, both micronational and macronational. The Union Against Micronational War defines micronational war as a hostile conflict between two micronational entities. Such conflict is viewed as sometimes more accurately described as a conflict between individual micronational leaders. Such conflicts are condemned, especially when the actions of the belligerents are destructive, unethical, or illegal.|
|Charter of the Grand Unified Micronational
ग्रैंड यूनिफाइड माइक्रोनॉशनल का घोषणापत्र (Hindi)
গ্র্যান্ড ইউনিফাইড মাইক্রোনালিয়াল এর ঘোষণাচিঠি (Bengali)
|Immediately after foundation||Signatory||Indradhanush became a signatory of the Charter of the Grand Unified Micronational immediately after its foundation.|
व्राइथ सम्मेलन (Hindi)
উরিথে সম্মেলন (Bengali)
|26 February 2021||Subsequent signatory||Indradhanush became one of the subsequent signatories of the Wrythe Convention on 26 February 2021 having successfully ratified the terms and objectives laid forth by the convention. The convention which condemns sockpuppeting, identity theft, and false claims within micronationalism. Signatories to the convention pledge to not enter into relations with any entities engaged in fabrications and falsehoods, and by signing the treaty reserve the right to suspend or revoke recognition of any entities found to have engaged in such behaviour. Indradhanush has been successful in implementing the terms laid forth by the Wrythe Convention in its foreign policy and also encouraged other nations to be a signatory of this convention.|
|Sough2020 Convention on Global Climate Change
वैश्विक जलवायु परिवर्तन पर सौह2020 सम्मेलन (Hindi)
বিশ্বব্যাপী জলবায়ু পরিবর্তন সম্পর্কিত সম্মেলন (Bengali)
|26 February 2021||Subsequent signatory||Indradhanush became one of the subsequent signatories of the Sough2020 Convention on Global Climate Change or Sough2020 on 26 February 2021 having successfully ratified the terms and objectives laid forth by the convention. The convention aimed towards micronational action regarding climate change, pollution and negative human interactions with the natural world and establish long-term goals are to lower micronational carbon footprints through indirect means such as encouraging greener forms of transportation and covered subjects such as pollution, environmental destruction, mass extinction of species and other forms of negative impacts on the natural world from human interaction. Apart from being a signatory of the convention, Indradhanush also supports the Vishwamitran proposal for the formation of an intermicronational organization based for environment related affairs and for hosting a summit based on the foundations of the convention, inspired from the annual United Nations Climate Change conferences.|
|Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
राजनयिक संबंधों पर वियना कन्वेंशन (Hindi)
কূটনৈতিক সম্পর্ক সম্পর্কিত ভিয়েনা কনভেনশন
|1 March 2021||Signatory||Indradhanush became one of the signatories of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.
The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961 is an international treaty that defines a framework for diplomatic relations between independent countries. It specifies the privileges of a diplomatic mission that enable diplomats to perform their function without fear of coercion or harassment by the host country. This forms the legal basis for diplomatic immunity. Its articles are considered a cornerstone of modern international relations.
In the same year that the treaty was adopted, two amendment protocols were added. Countries may ratify the main treaty without necessarily ratifying these optional agreements.
Indradhanush did not sign these additional amendment protocols.
|Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
कांसुलर संबंधों पर वियना सम्मेलन (Hindi)
কনস্যুলার সম্পর্ক সম্পর্কিত ভিয়েনা কনভেনশন
|1 March 2021||Signatory||Indradhanush became one of the signatories of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.
Consuls have traditionally been employed to represent the interests of state's or their nationals at an embassy or consulate in another country. The Convention defines and articulates the functions, rights, and immunities accorded to consular officers and their offices, as well as the rights and duties of "receiving States" (where the consul is based) and "sending States" (the state the consul represents).
|Cupertino Alliance Mission Statement||10 September 2021||Signatory||Indradhanush became a signatory of the Cupertino Alliance mission statement on 10 September 2021, when the nation became an observer.|
Membership of intermicronational organizations
Indradhanush joined the Micronational Assembly being accepted to the organization by its members, initially, as an observer nation and was later promoted as a full member nation on 29 March 2021. Indradhanush became an important part of the organization especially from its professional point of view and created the MID Act within the organization. Indradhanush also served as the Minister of MicroWiki Improvement.
|Cupertino Alliance membership|
|Since||10 September 2021|
|Delegate||Chandrachur Basu (Asian and Oceanic) |
Wisest (European and African)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Indradhanush applied for the Cupertino Alliance on the request of the current chair, Dhrubajyoti Roy. It went through its first reading in the 123th Session of the Cupertino Alliance on 29 August 2021, second in the 124th on 4 September 2021 and the third and final reading in the 125th Session on 5 September 2021, on Teacher's Day in India.List of sessions attended or slated to attend by Indradhanush
- 126th Session, 11 September 2021[b]
- 127th Session, 18 September 2021 (Asia and Oceanic Session)
- 128th Session, 19 September 2021 (European and African Session)
- 129th Session, 25 September 2021 (American Session)
- 130th Session, 26 September 2021 (Asia-Oceanic Session)
- 131st Session, 2 October 2021 (European and African Session)[c]
- 132nd Session, 3 October 2021 (American Session)[d]
- 133rd Session, 9 October 2021 (Asia-Oceanic Session)
- 134th Session, 10 October 2021 (European and African Session)
Nations unilaterally recognized by Indradhanush
This list consists of all nations which are unilaterally recognized by Indradhanush.
Country Unilateral recognition granted Notes All member states of the United Nations
संयुक्त राष्ट्र के सभी सदस्य राज्य (Hindi)
2 April 2021 The country was on 2 April 2021 issued a proclamation granting unilateral recognition to all the 193 member states of the United Nations and the two observer nations of Holy See and the State of Palestine along with the Republic of China or Taiwan. It also recognized the country of Molossia and Sealand. Holy See
होली सी (Hindi)
Sancta Sedes (Latin)
State of Palestine
फिलिस्तीन राज्य (Hindi)
دولة فلسطين (Arabic)
Republic of China
चीन गणराज्य (Hindi)
Republic of Molossia
मोलोसिया गणराज्य (Hindi)
Respubliko de Molossia (Esperanto)
Principality of Sealand
सीलैंड रियासत (Hindi)
State of Vishwamitra
विश्वामित्र राज्य (Hindi)
14 September 2021 The country on 14 September 2021 recognized the State of Vishwamitra as well.
Resolutions and statements given by Indradhanush on micronational and international events
Vancouver Island territorial dispute
The Vancouver Island territorial dispute is a currently ongoing territorial dispute that began on 29 April 2021. It has mainly been disputed between the Dominion of West Canada, the Greater Cascadian Republic, the Nexan Republic, and the Dominion of Vancouver Island.
On 28 April 2021, the apparent dissolution of the Dominion of Vancouver Island led to the Commonwealth of British Dominions making a statement on 30 April 2021 calling the region "too unfit", formalizing the then mostly unrecognized claim on the island by the Dominion of West Canada. This action led a revived Dominion of Vancouver Island and the Greater Cascadian Republic to attempt to intervene claiming themselves as the correct claimants and owner of Vancouver Island.On 1 May 2021, the Basileus of the Hellenic Empire of Cimbrun contacted the Governor-General of West Canada, acting on the behalf of the Nexan Republic. The Basileus attempted to work out a deal with the Governor-General to grant the Nexan Republic the island in exchange for Nexan recognition of West Canada. The Governor-General denied the deal alongside the Prime Minister, with a joint statement:
Indradhanushian StatementThe Indradhanush government released a statement, saying,
3rd Cupertino Chairman Election
The Cupertino Alliance Chair election is an election within the Cupertino Alliance to elect the next Chair and Lt. Chair. It took place between 9-11 August, with the winner of the election to take office on 15 August, the final day of Chairman Ross' term. The winner was Dhrubajyoti Roy, who now serves as the current chair.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
Dissolution of Australis and Aenderia
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
The 2021 Taliban offensive was the final major offensive by the Taliban and allied militant groups against the Afghan government and its allies that began on 1 May 2021, coinciding with the withdrawal of most United States and allied troops from Afghanistan, resulting in the de facto takeover of the country and the reinstatement of the Talibani government.
In the first three months of the offensive, the Taliban made significant advances in the countryside, increasing the number of districts it controlled from 73 to 223. On 6 August, the Taliban launched an assault on the provincial capitals of Afghanistan, with most of the towns surrendering without a fight, and it captured all Afghan provincial capitals except Bazarak. On 15 August, the incumbent President, Ashraf Ghani fled the country, and the Taliban captured the Afghan capital of Kabul; thus, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan's government fell.
The Taliban's rapid takeover surprised many governments, including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Russia. The Taliban victory has widespread domestic and international ramifications.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
References and Notes
- Chandrachur Basu, 10 March 2021 Micronational Assembly MID Act
- Chandrachur Basu, 27 August 2021, Royal Decree KOI3/2021
- Government of Indradhanush (28 September 2021), Indradhanush-Pinang MRT
- Government of Indradhanush (1 September 2021), Indradhanush-Belcity MRT
- Chandrachur Basu. "Indradhanush signs the Wrythe Convention".
- Michael John Garcia, "Vienna Convention on Consular Relations: Overview of U.S. Implementation and International Court of Justice (ICJ) Interpretation of Consular Notification Requirements", CRS Report for Congress (May 17, 2004), https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL32390.pdf
- Cupertino Alliance,https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LgBo3CYYt5xz0vL3dnKb6ypP-QCTReQSxNBXJ1hscUU/edit?usp=sharing
- Cupertino Alliance. "126th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 11 September 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "127th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 18 September 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "128th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 19 September 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "129th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 25 September 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "130th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 26 September 2021.
- Proof of Adjournment of 131st Session
- Cupertino Alliance. "131st Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 2 October 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "133rd Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 9 October 2021.
- Cupertino Alliance. "134th Cupertino Alliance Session Agenda". Archived from the original on 10 October 2021.
- Nexan Republic Fandom
- @WestCanada_ (28 April 2021). "West Canada is saddened by the disestablishment of the Dominion of Vancouver Island and their departure from the @ComBritDoms. It is our belief that their course of action is deeply flawed, however we understand that we bear no authority over them" (Tweet). Retrieved 2 May 2021 – via Twitter.
- @ComBritDoms (29 April 2021). "The Commonwealth has formally cut ties with the Government of Vancouver Island, deeming the state too unfit to continue relations with. The Commonwealth recognises the claim to sovereignty over the island by @WestCanada_ from here onwards" (Tweet). Retrieved 2 May 2021 – via Twitter.
- Beginning of communication between the Basileus and Governor-General, 1 May 2021. Retrieved 2 May 2021.
- "Taliban launches major Afghan offensive after deadline for U.S. pullout". Reuters. 4 May 2021. Archived from the original on 10 August 2021. Retrieved 7 August 2021.
- De Luce, Dan; Yusufzai, Mushtaq; Smith, Saphora (25 June 2021). "Even the Taliban are surprised at how fast they're advancing in Afghanistan". NBC News. Archived from the original on 7 July 2021. Retrieved 8 July 2021.
- Robertson, Nic (24 June 2021). "Afghanistan is disintegrating fast as Biden's troop withdrawal continues". CNN. Archived from the original on 9 July 2021. Retrieved 9 July 2021.
- George, Susannah (16 August 2021). "Afghanistan's military collapse: Illicit deals and mass desertions". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on 16 August 2021. Retrieved 17 August 2021.
- "Taliban sweep across Afghanistan's south, take 3 more cities". AP NEWS. 13 August 2021. Archived from the original on 13 August 2021. Retrieved 13 August 2021.
- Akhgar, Tameem; Faiez, Rahim; Krauss, Joseph (14 August 2021). "Taliban capture key northern city, approach Afghan capital". Associated Press News. Archived from the original on 14 August 2021. Retrieved 14 August 2021.
- "Taliban gains control of Jalalabad, one of two cities in Afghan control". The Jerusalem Post | JPost.com. Archived from the original on 15 August 2021. Retrieved 15 August 2021.
- "Afghan president says he left country to avoid bloodshed". Reuters. 15 August 2021. Archived from the original on 15 August 2021. Retrieved 16 August 2021.
- Seir, Ahmed; Faiez, Rahim; Akghar, Tameem; Gambrell, John (15 August 2021). "Official: Taliban negotiators head to presidential palace". Associated Press. Associated Press. Archived from the original on 15 August 2021. Retrieved 15 August 2021.
- "Taliban controls 65% of Afghanistan as rapid advance continues: E.U. official – National | Globalnews.ca". Global News. Archived from the original on 11 August 2021. Retrieved 11 August 2021.
- Miller, Zeke; Lemire, Jonathan; Boak, Josh (16 August 2021). "Biden team surprised by rapid Taliban gains in Afghanistan". Associated Press. Archived from the original on 16 August 2021. Retrieved 17 August 2021.
- Walker, Peter (17 August 2021). "No one saw this coming, Raab says of Taliban's rapid Afghan takeover". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 17 August 2021. Retrieved 17 August 2021.
- Rinke, Andreas (16 August 2021). "World must help Afghans fleeing Taliban or risk crisis – Merkel". Reuters. Archived from the original on 16 August 2021. Retrieved 17 August 2021.
- "Russian envoy describes Taliban's seizure of Kabul as somewhat unexpected". TASS. 16 August 2021. Archived from the original on 16 August 2021. Retrieved 17 August 2021.
- Baker, Rodger (9 August 2021). "Challenging Our Understanding of the Taliban". Stratfor. Archived from the original on 11 August 2021. Retrieved 12 August 2021.
- Though its precedessor, Republic of Lowenia involved itself in micronational wars. It later though signed the Union Against Micronational War.
- Due to time constraints.
- Due to norms set on the attendance limit of a session, the 131st session was adjourned early due to poor attendance.
- Same agenda as the previous session.
Kingdom of Indradhanush General Government and politics Famous Indradhanushians GeographyTerritoriesChandril City • HiberniaSpecial Administrative Regions Intermicronational membership Cupertino Alliance Current MembersAenopia • Belgica • Berry • Burdette • Desert District • Elava • Englica • Floriland • Huai Siao • Humberlea • Indradhanush • Kranoya • Lundenwic • Lurdentania • Monmark • New Athens • Northwood-Oregon • Novus Hierosolymis • Oskonia • Ovrestlia • Pibocip • Ponderosa Hills • Pinelandia • Pontunia • Qaflana • Revalia • Saspearian • Snagov • Soyuzist • Stormhold • Swannia • Tesforia • Vishwamitra • Waterside Park • Wegmat • Wendatia • West Sayville • Yu-Xia Former Members Programs / Agreements / Plans PoliticsGovernanceLeadershipElections Media Events Ribbons Cupertino Electoral Supervisory CommissionElections Cupertino Alliance Design AgencyDesign projectsGovernment Seal of New Eiffel • Project Nintendo 64 • Pinelandia Coat of Arms Category