Demographics of Nedland

From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Mikejones (talk | contribs) at 16:51, 8 May 2017. It may differ significantly from the current revision.
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Ethnic groups

Officially, 36.9% of Nedland's population is represented by minorities, the other 63.1% being predominately Slovedks, Americans and those who wish their ethnicity to be unspecified. The most significant community, by far, is Aziks, representing 27.6% of the population, and Poles are a noticeable presence in Varsovia and Umtitia - comprising 3.7% of the total population.

In the upcoming Nedlandic constitution, the government officially recognizes nine national minorities, as listdd below.

Minority Census 2015 Report 2016 Census 2017 % (2017)
Ashukovs -- 1 -- 0.0
Aziks -- 67 67 27.6
Hasanis -- 1 1 0.4
Husetans -- 1 1 0.4
Litvanians -- 2 2 0.8
Loringians -- 1 1 0.4
Macitis -- 5 N/A N/A
Monovians -- 4 -- 0.0
Nigerians 6 4 4 1.6
Pats 6 3 3 1.2%
Poles 9 9 9 3.7
Sylhetis -- 3 3 1.2
Valkadians -- 1 1 0.4
Other 14 N/A 67 28.9%
Total 15 99 89 36.9 Nedland