Democratic Republic of Subejia
|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
Democratic Republic of Subejia (Malay: Republik Demokratik Subejia), most commonly known as Subejia, is a micronation that located in Malaysia. It was established in residential area beside the river called Klang River. Since 23 June 2021, Azwariq Qadri was elected back to become president of Subejia.[b] Subejia has relations with Ezraia but then it was broke after collapse of Subejia.[c] Subejia has also created Southeast Asian Micronational Association and Southeast Asian Micronations Games Federation (SEAMGF).
|Democratic Republic of Subejia|
Republik Demokratik Subejia (Malay)
Motto: Maju dan Berjaya
Advanced and Success
Anthem: "Subejia Sejahtera"
|Largest city||Bandar Diraja|
and national language
|Government||Federal parliamentary constitutional republic|
|Azwariq Qadri (SEMASA)|
|Mohd Salleh (SEMASA)|
|Dewan Negara Subejia (Senate)|
|Dewan Rakyat Subejia (House of Representatives)|
|Independence from Malaysia|
• Establishment of Subejia
|18 March 2020|
• Proclamation of Independence
|28 February 2021|
|Currency||Subejian Dollar (de jure) |
Malaysian Ringgit (de facto)
Subejia originally called Federation of Subejo. Before it was became a micronation, it was a village called Kampong Subejo. Some legends from Subejia said that Subejia's name came from the village hero called Ucok Subejo.[d] The name "Subejia" is a combination of the last name of Ucok and the Latin-Greek suffix "-ia"/"ία" which can be translated as "land of the Subejo".
Early 19th century
First king of Subejia was born. His name is Sultan Al-Badir ibn Almahrum Sultan Subejia Pertama Al-Putra Badawitir. His father is founder of Kampong Subejo and not establish Subejia. In Subejia, there is 0.98% Javanese live in Subejia before World War II started.
During World War II
During Japanese occupation, some Japanese colonies that live in Subejia are "friendly". Sarake Tsukasa, most commonly known as Raja Sasuke[e], also occupied Subejia. After World War II was ended, Raja Sasuke don't want to go his homeland, Japan. It is because he wanted to take care Subejia until he died. He take care of Subejia for 50 years. On 18 March 1989, Raja Sasuke died because of old sick.
During MCO 2020
Azwariq Qadri, visited Subejia and became king since Raja Sasuke's death. He re-created Subejia since he was listen that his teacher said:[f]
"Bring your kingdom's flag!"
His teacher make inspiration for him and became a reality.[g]
During this time, COVID-19 pandemic give impact to Subejia and it's economy. At this time, many controversies are found out such as, Subejia Civil War (also known as Operation Razif and Operation Razif 2.0), conflict with Princess Shamie and many more.[h]
Azwariq Qadri held Third Presidency Election of Subejia and became president. After that, on 28 February 2021, Subejia declared independence and establish Malaysian Weeb Association.[i] During Fourth Presidency Election of Subejia, Tan Sri Kennedy take the place and won the election but then he resigned before became president of Subejia. Election Commission of Subejia held Fifth Presidency Election of Subejia and Azwariq Qadri became president of Subejia back. Subejia also declared the war on Nabilia and known as Operation The End.
Subejia is a federal parliamentary republic based on Westminster system. Similar to some macronations, including Singapore. Subejia's government is run in two branches. Each of these branches oversee a separate part of the Subejian Government, ensuring the separation of powers.
The executive branch consists of the President, Vice President and the Cabinet. Each cabinet run a specific section of the Subejian executive. These include Minister of Health, Minister of Sports and Youth, Minister of Defence and several others. The incumbent President is Azwariq Qadri and the incumbent Vice President is Mohd Salleh.
The Legislative Branch of Subejian Government consists of the Subejian House of Representatives, which is elected by the people of Subejia and other nations that Subejia recognize every five years. The five members of Parliament are elected from single-member states by everyone.[j] Parliament has a maximum mandate of five years by law. The Parliament will be dissolved if loss of majority, resignation and other reasons. President of Subejia and the Cabinet can held new election if they loss majority.[k]
Socialist Malay Party of Subejia
Socialist Malay Party of Subejia was established after the collapse of Subejia and Fourth Presidency Election of Subejia.[l] They ideology is socialist and same as Workers Party.[m] This political party aren't same as communist party and also Marxism-Leninism.
Republic Party of Subejia (Ketam Batu)
Republic Party of Subejia, most commonly known as Ketam Batu, was a republic party but it was unofficially established by Shahibullah. Azwariq Qadri stated that this party was automatically registered with the Election Commission of Subejia (ECoS).
Tupperware Party was established by Tan Sri Kennedy and was dissolved by himself. The party doesn't loss majority during Fourth Presidency Election of Subejia but because he doesn't want to be President of Subejia. He dissolved the party after winning the election.
Taqim Union Party (Socialist Party)
Taqim Union Party was established by Mustaqim but he doesn't establish the party. This party was unite with Tupperware Party and they didn't get a single seat. This party was dissolved and joined Socialist Malay Party of Subejia.[n]
Culture and media
Subejia is very unpopular in micronation world. Since it's creation, no one know what is Subejia. Actually, Subejia has Microwiki page[o] but then deleted because no one can do the page. On 24 July 2021, President of Subejia officially created it's own website.[p]
Subejia recognizes all Malaysian public holidays, as well as Islamic Holy Days.
|2 February||President's Birthday[q]|
|28 February||Independence Day|
|13 March||Raja Sasuke's Coronation Anniversary Day|
|18 March||Subejia's Establishment Day|
|24 July||Subejia Declaration (Hari Penubuhan SEAMA)|
|31 August||Subejia's Warriors Day (Hari Unggul Subejia)|
|16 September||Subejia Memorial Day (Hari Peringatan Perjuangan Pahlawan Subejia)|
Subejia is located in Malaysia and the location only known by President, Vice President and the minister in Subejia. Subejia also has park that became state according to Subejia's constitutions.[r]
|Bandar Subejia||5||Azwariq Qadri|
|Bandar Diraja||3||Mohd Salleh|
- As Commonwealth micronations, Subejia uses this song before the national anthem lyrics was proposed or written
- Azwariq Qadri elected himself back because the 2nd President of Subejia was resigned and Subejia re-elected new president
- Subejia's collapse wasn't actually true because after that Azwariq Qadri reborned Subejia's government.
- Ucok Subejo's name came from GTA San Andreas Indonesia.
- His name came from Naruto, an anime that is so popular in that time
- The teacher said that during his co-curriculum school camp in 2020
- King Ernest Emmanuel also said that "make your dream became a reality" during MicroCon 2019
- Subejia has many conflict because of it's independent and declaring war on Taqim Union (and even Taqim Union didn't exist)
- Malaysian Weeb Association is unofficially unrecognize non-government organization in Subejia and was dissolved during post-collapsed of Subejia
- Except for under 11 years old
- Election Commission of Subejia held the election. President of Subejia need to ask Election Commission of Subejia to held new election.
- Originally, the founder of this party was leave his own political party called Syafikah.
- The ideology of Socialist Malay Party of Subejia and Workers Party are same.
- The reason is Mustaqim decided to join Socialist Malay Party of Subejia
- The page was unrecognisable and it was a terrible page on Microwiki
- Subejia's website was deleted and will be bring back by President of Subejia.
- President's birthday is official from Subejia's government. It was celebrate for President of Subejia and the date will change if there is a new president
- This was stated on Subejia's Law Of States and still used until now.