|Type||Unicameral Governing body|
|Prime Minister||John Otto |
since June 6 2016
|Last election||November 8, 2016|
|Skype room(De Facto)/ New Vienna (De Jure)|
The current government has been appointed to carry the nation until the election.
- Yellow- Capitalist League (Majority with Prime minister) -Classical Liberal
- Red- Commission of Moderates and Concerned Citizens -Center left
- Blue- Christian Democratic Union -Right Wing
- Secretary of War and Defense -Mathew Smith
- Secretary Immigration and Population -Mathew Smith
- Foregen Minister -Mathew Smith
- Media Secretary -Mathew Mayor
- Secretary of Development -Jalen Tristiy
- Parliamentary Power The parliament shall be elected via local election.
- The parliament shall draft laws. Parliament can override Presidential vetoes, declare war with consent of The King.
- An MP serves a term of 1 year and can serve an infinite number of terms.
- Parliament may amend the constitution with a ⅔ majority and consent of The King.
- The Leader of the majority party is also the Governor of Commonwealths