Danlandic Blue Cross
|Official Languages:||English, Dannish|
|Establishment:||May 11, 2012|
|Colours:||Blue and White|
|Secretary General:||Daniel I|
The Danlandic Blue Cross is the Danlandic branch of the International Blue Cross and Blue Crescent Societies. Established on May 11, 2012 shortly after it joined the organisation.
Treaty of Jucaresti
The Danlandic Blue Cross follows the Jucaresti covention which was celebrated in Jucaresti, Juclandia. It is regarded as the foundational document of the Blue Cross. Among its main provisions there are:
- Wounded and Sick Soldiers who are out in battle should be humanely treated and in particular should not be killed, injured, tortured, or subjected to biological experimentation.
- Wounded and Sick Soldiers should be collected, cared for, and protected, though they may also become prisioners of war.
- Parties to the conflict should record the identity of the dead and wounded, and transmit this information to the opposing party.
- The International Blue Cross or any other impatial humanitarian organization should provide protection and relief of wounded and sick soldiers, as well as medical and religious personnel.
- Neutral vessels should be made to help and collect for the wounded, sick, and shipwrecked.
- Neutral vessels shall not be attacked or captured.
- Hospital ships shall not be used for any military purpose. They shall not be attacked or captured.
- Although a warship cannot capture a hospital ship's medical personnel, it can hold the wounded, sick, and shipwrecked as prisioners of war.
- Prisioners of War are responsibility of the state not the persons who capture them.
- Prisioners of War must be treated humanely without any adverse discriminations. Their medical needs must be met.
- A party holding Prisioners of War shall not use physical or mental torture, nor any other form of coercion.
- Prisioners of war shall be allowed to keep personal properties of non-military nature and this shall be respected.
- Civilians and/or non-combatants shall not be made Prisioners of War, they shall not suffer violence, they shall not be taken hostages, nor shall they suffer any other form of outrage to their personal dignity.
Plans for a Blue Cross society in Danland dates back to February 2012, however it wasn't until May 11, 2012 when the society was actually founded, in order to help people in micronations and macronations.