|His Excellency the Rt Rev.|
Joseph Kennedy PAMH, OR, PAHJ, MIOB, et al.
Prince of Montania, Viscount of Hastings, Duke of Iosea
|Religious Portrait, 2013|
25 May 2013 - 25 September 2013
|Prime Minister||Rilgar Ompastre|
25 September 2013 - 13 November 2013
25 January 2014
25 September 2013 - 13 November 2013
3 January 2014
25 January 2014
|Prime Minister||Nathan Ford|
|Born||31 January 1999|
|Birth name||Joseph Kennedy|
|Citizenship||Ashukov, Parva-Papal State, Wurtige|
|Political party||National Party of Ashukovo|
|Residence||Rizania, Montania, Ashukovo|
|Occupation||Businessman, University president and professor, Clergyman|
|Religion||Pahunist, Ashukov Orthodox Christian|
Joseph Kennedy is an Ashukov, Austenasian and Wuertige politician and high-ranking military officer, and religious leader. He is the incumbent Supreme Judge of the Ashukov Federation, Home and Foreign Minister, and Prince of Montania. He is the High Priest of the Pahun, the Pope of the Parva-Religions, and a Bishop of the Orthodox Church of Ashukovo, and is referred to as Noaeryk I, Alexander IV, and Cyril I, respectively.
Kennedy was born to a working-class family on 31 January 1999. He spent his early years living with his mother, uncle and grandmother while his father worked to provide for his family 200 miles away. When he was 7-8 years old, Kennedy, his parents, and his younger brother moved to the area now known as the Town of Rizania in Montania.
His first venture into micronationalism occured as a young elementary school student, when he established the Playground Kingdom with the help of some friends. He was declared King George of the Playground. His friends, who formed the Playground Army, conquered the playground. This kingdom later faded away as young Joseph and his friends grew older.
On 28 January 2013, Kennedy established the Federal Republic of Montania. It joined the Confederation of Saint Luke and Amager soon thereafter. He rose to power in Amager, serving as fourth and final head of government of that state. After the collapse of Amager, he led a socialist revolution in Montania and established the People's Republic of Montania.
Months later, Montania became one of the founding states of the Ashukov Federation. Kennedy served as President of the Federation starting 25 May 2013. He won the presidential election after his sole opponent, Edward Jacobs, withdrew his candidacy. On 22 September 2013, he lost the second Presidential elections to Edward Jacobs. However on September 25 Kennedy was appointed Prime Minister of Ashukovo by the newly elected President Edward Jacobs. He later resigned.
On 5 January 2014, he was elected Prince of Montania, the non-sovereign elected monarch of Montania. He was appointed Foreign and Home Minister in the Ford Cabinet and Supreme Judge on 25 January 2014.
List of non-Ashukov political offices
- Ambassador to Kentucky, 26 March 2014 - present
- President of the Justice Commission (Supreme Judge), 13 March 2014 - present
- Privy Counsellor, 12 March 2014 - present
- First Minister, 25 January 2014 - present
- Secretary-General of the Amagerian Union, 1 January 2014 - present
- Governor of Kothellond, 13 October 2013 - present
- Attorney General, 9 October 2013 - present
- Chairman of the Committee of the Justinian Workers' Alliance, 25 August 2013 - present
- Governing Commissioner of New Richmond, 16 August 2013 - present
- Member of Congress, 13 August 2013 - present
Kennedy lives in Rizania, Montania, with his parents and younger brother. He enjoys playing musical instruments, writing, public speaking, and basketball. He adheres to Pahunism as a personal philosophy and Eastern Orthodoxy as a religion; he is presently a member of the Orthodox Church of Ashukovo and is working towards becoming a member of the Orthodox Church in America.
Titles, awards and decorations
Titles and styles
Kennedy holds numerous titles and citizenships, and therefore has various official titles from country to country.
- In Ashukovo: His Excellency the Rt Rev. Joseph Kennedy PAMH, OR, PAHJ, MIOB
- In Montania: His Serenity Joseph Kennedy, Prince of Montania
- In the Ashukov Orthodox Church: The Rt Rev. Cyril I, Bishop of Montania
- In Austenasia: Dux Sir Joseph Kennedy KCA, Centurion of Centuria I Iosephus
- In Wurdigeland: Duke Kennedy of Iosea
- In Mercia: Duke Kennedy, First Minister of the Mercian Parliament House
- In Nolland: The Right Honourable MGYSGT Viscount Kennedy of Hastings KOTP
- To the Divine Church of the Parva-Religions: His Holiness Alexander IV, Pope of the Parva-Religions and Sovereign of the Parva Papal State
- To Pahunists: His Holiness Noaeryk I, High Priest of the Pahun
- - Presidential Award of Merit and Honour
- - Order of Radivojević
- - Presidential Award of Honor and Justice of Akharnes
- - Order of Beneficience of Mouzilo
- - Knight Commander of Austenasia
- - Knight Bachelor of the Most Honourable Order of Shower and Bath (Zealandia)
- - Knight of the Order of Adammia
- - Knight of the Order of the Penguin (Nova Agnorr)
- - Knight of the Order of the Wyvern (Wyvern) - "For standing with us in difficult political times"
- - Order of the Steel Ring (Lycem)
- - Comrade of the SFRM (Monovia)
Commander-in-Chief of the Ashukov Federal Military: 15/6/13 - 25/9/13
Supreme Commander of the Montanian Militia: 15/6/13 - Present
Dux Americae Aquilonis: 3/10/13 - Present
Centurion of Centuria I Iosephus: 3/10/13 - Present