Difference between revisions of "Brooklyn Kennedy"
Revision as of 10:31, 4 January 2014
|His Serene Highness|
His Holiness Noaeryk I
|Prince of Montania, Prince of the Montanians, Lord of Thomond|
Viscount of Hastings, Founder of Montania
|Reign||4 January 2014 - present|
|Predecessor||Yurt Kyong-yon (as Governor of the Ashukov Federal Territory of Montania)|
|In office||25 May 2013 - 25 September 2013|
|In office||25 September 2013 - 13 November 2013|
|In Office||30 March 2013 - 6 April 2013|
|Predecessor||Leon Simpson (as First Minister)|
|In Office||1 January 2014 - Present|
|Father||HSH Prince Father W. Kennedy|
|Mother||HSH Prince Mother K. Kennedy|
|Born||31 January 1999 (age 14)|
|Religion||Church of the Pahun|
His Serene Highness Joseph I, commonly known by his civil name Joseph Kennedy, is the reigning Prince of Montania, formerly serving as her President, and an Ashukov, Austenasian and Wuertige politician and high-ranking military officer. He is the High Priest of the Pahun, and in that context is referred to as His Holiness Noaeryk I.
Joseph I was born to a working-class family on 31 January 1999. He spent his early years living with his mother, uncle and grandmother while his father worked to provide for his family 200 miles away. When he was 7-8 years old, Kennedy, his parents, and his younger brother moved to the area now known as the Town of Rizania in Montania.
His first venture into micronationalism occured as a young elementary school student, when he established the Playground Kingdom with the help of some friends. He was declared King George of the Playground. His friends, who formed the Playground Army, conquered the playground. This kingdom later faded away as young Kennedy and his friends grew older.
Political Career and Reign as Prince of Montania
On 28 January 2013, Joseph I established the Federal Republic of Montania. It joined the Confederation of Saint Luke and Amager soon thereafter. Joseph rose to power in Amager, serving as fourth and final head of government of that state. After the collapse of Amager, Joseph led a socialist revolution in Montania and established the People's Republic of Montania.
Months later, Montania became one of the founding states of the Ashukov Federation. Joseph served as President of the Federation starting 25 May 2013. He won the presidential election after his sole opponent, Edward Jacobs, withdrew his candidacy. On 22 September 2013, he lost the second Presidential elections to Edward Jacobs. However on September 25 Joseph was appointed Prime Minister of Ashukovo by the newly elected President Edward Jacobs. He later resigned.
On January 4, Joseph was declared HSH Joseph I, Prince of Montania. His first action was to issue a Princely Proclamation swearing upon his Princely honour that he will rule Montania fairly, defend her, and uphold the law.
List of current political offices
- Secretary-General of the Amagerian Union, January 1, 2014 - present
- Provisional Leader of the Nollandish Workers' Party, 16 October, 2013 - present
- Governor of Kothellond, 13 October, 2013 - present
- Attorney General, 9 October, 2013 - present
- Chairman of the Committee of the Theodorist Workers' Party of Burnham, 25 August, 2013 - present
- Governing Commissioner of New Richmond, 16 August, 2013 - present
- Member of the Chamber of Peers of the Supreme Soviet, 13 August, 2013 - present
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
Joseph I holds numerous titles and citizenships, and therefore has various official titles from country to country.
- In Ashukovo: His Serene Highness Prince Joseph I
- In Austenasia: Dux Joseph Kennedy OAO, Centurion of Centuria I Iosephus
- In Burnham: Ardian Joseph Kennedy
- In Freyja: Lord Kennedy of Thomond
- In Lyonesse: Lord Joseph, Baron Kennedy
- In Nolland: The Right Honourable MGYSGT Viscount Kennedy of Hastings KOTP
- To Pahunists: His Holiness Noaeryk I, High Priest of the Pahun
His Serene Highness Joseph the First, Prince of Montania, Prince of the Montanians, Lord of Thomond, Successor of the King of the Predecessor State, Founder of Montania, Supreme Commander of the Montanian Militia, Viscount of Hastings, Knight of the Order of the Penguin, Knight of the Order of the Wyvern, Officer of the Austenasian Order, Recipient of the Presidential Award of Merit and Honour of Ashukovo, Recipient of the Order of Radivojević, Recipient of the Presidential Award of Honor and Justice of Akharnes, Member of the Order of Beneficience of Mouzilo, Member of the Order of the Steel Ring of Lycem, Comrade of the Socialist Federated Republics of Montania
- - Presidential Award of Merit and Honour
- - Order of Radivojević
- - Presidential Award of Honor and Justice of Akharnes
- - Order of Beneficience of Mouzilo
- - Knight of the Order of the Penguin (Nova Agnorr)
- - Knight of the Order of the Wyvern (Wyvern) - "For standing with us in difficult political times"
- - Order of the Steel Ring (Lycem)
- - Comrade of the SFRM (Monovia)
Joseph I bears the Princely Standard of Montania; the Montanian flag in the top-left, a Celtic harp in the top-right and bottom-left, and three English lions in the bottom-right. He also bears the Princely coat of arms, and has a separate coat of arms in his capacity as Viscount of Hastings.
Arms as Viscount of Hastings in Nolland.
|Ancestors of Brooklyn Kennedy|
Commander-in-Chief of the Ashukov Federal Military: 15/6/13 - 25/9/13
Supreme Commander of the Montanian Militia: 15/6/13 - Present
Dux Americae Aquilonis: 3/10/13 - Present
Centurion of Centuria I Iosephus: 3/10/13 - Present