|Hon Most Rev Dr Cesidio Tallini|
Meddíss Túvtiks Kaisiris Tallini
|Cesidio Tallini in 2009|
12 August 2019 – present
The Tallini Family
17 November 1998 – 11 August 2019
|Born||10 May 1962 (age 58)|
Jamaica Hospital, New York
|Birth name||Cesidio Tallini|
|Nationality||Neocartesian and Antarctican|
|Alma mater||– Saint René Descartes University|
– Cal Alumni Association
– Penn State Alumni Association
|Occupation||– Meddíss Túvtiks of Kaisiris Clan|
– Analytic Theologian of Cesidian Network
|Profession||– Multidisciplinary researcher|
– Cesidian (outside of Judaeo-Christianity)
– Ectopolitan (outside of politics)
|Religion||Cesidianism (today a religious, philosophical, and scientific paradigm)|
|Website||Personal wiki article|
|Allegiance||Yehovah [יְהֹוָה] of hosts (Isaiah 44:6)|
Ectopolitan • 都市外 • एक्टोपॉलिटन • Ectopolita • Ectopolite • خارجبوليتان • Эктополит • Ektopolitan • ایکٹوپولیٹن • Ektopolitisch • エクトポリタン • 세계친구인 • Ngoài thế giới • ความเป็นข้างนอก • ኢክቶ አቀፋዊ • Ektopolityczny • Ектополіт • Εκτοπολίτικος • Ektopolitisk • Ektopolit • אקטופוליטן • Эктополитан • Ektopolita • Ektopolitana • Ectopolitanu
MT Kaisiris Tallini (New York, 10 May 1962 – ) — born Cesidio Tallini — is Analytic Theologian and founder of the Cesidian Network, Chancellor of Saint René Descartes University, and Rector of the Centre for Cesidian Law. Kaisiris is the world's first micronationalist recognised in de jure, or acknowledged in de facto fashion by several government or quasi-government bodies. He is also the first micronationalist to actually be recognised for multiple nationalities or citizenships within the same developing new region of the world, so Kaisiris is both a micronationalist and a multinationalist. Kaisiris has assisted two micronations — Principado da Pontinha and Kingdom of Ourania — with their development; claims two Native African — Republic of Cabinda and Southern Cameroons — citizenships by naturalisation; and claims to be the world's first full Antarctic citizen by affiliation. Soon Kaisiris will also become the world's first "extel" or extelluric, the world's first former terrestrial.
Kaisiris has earned both American and Italian high school diplomas in the past; has earned several different post-secondary education diplomas and certificates, including a National Work Readiness Credential from the National Work Readiness Council, and a Certificate of Qualification to Practice from the Law Society of Cabinda; and has earned a BS degree from the University of Phoenix, another BSc degree, two religious doctorate degrees, and was awarded two honourary doctorates. Kaisiris has also recently earned a degree from Saint René Descartes University, after becoming the world's first self-made Salubriology Doyen (SD), so besides being high priest (Kohen Gadol) of the Restored Ancient Order of Melchizedek, and supreme magistrate (Meddíss Túvtiks) of the Kaisiris Clan, he is also physician (Iatros).
Kaisiris is also the de facto or de jure author of several books in English and Italian; the father of Cesidian law, Cesidian analytic theology, Cesidian salubriology, Cesidian societal-political science, and Cesidian spiritual science; the developer of several indigenous and novel time, linguistic, educational, and intellectual property systems; and an independent scholar.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Later developments
- 3 Recent developments
- 4 Multilingual anthroponyms (more official in bold)
- 5 Books
- 6 Trademarks
- 7 Credits
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
- 12 Authority control
Kaisiris was born in Jamaica Hospital, New York, on 10 May 1962. He has resided for extensive periods of time both in Italy and in the United States. He moved to Italy at the age of 9, where he continued his education. He eventually earned an Italian Diploma di Maturità Scientifica from La Scuola D'Italia "Guglielmo Marconi" of New York City, and an American High School Equivalency Diploma from the University at Albany (SUNY).
Kaisiris is an honourary alumnus of the University of California at Berkeley since October 2010; an honourary alumnus of Pennsylvania State University since May 2011; and an international life member of the Chamber of Computer Logistics People (CCLP) Worldwide since August 2011. Most later developments in Kaisiris's life are at least indirectly related to Cesidian law, a field which started with the Jus cerebri electronici legal concept on 25 July 2003; Cesidian analytic theology, a field which started on 16 February 2004; and Cesidian societal-political science, a field which started with the discovery of the Tallini World Formula relationship on 11 June 2009. Most of Kaisiris' developments have thus far been legal, theological, or societal and political.
On 30 April 2007, Kaisiris earned a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix (with honours).
On 13 December 2007, René Descartes is consecrated as the first saint of the Cesidian Church.
On 8 August 2009, Kaisiris issued the first Print Monopoly ⓟⓜ.
On 20 January 2010, Kaisiris received an honourary Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in International law from the Academy of Universal Global Peace.
On 8 July 2011, Kaisiris was ordained as an Independent Catholic Priest and appointed to the title of Bishop, with apostolic succession and lineage to Christ. He also became a member of the Board of Bishops of the Universal Life Church World Headquarters (later renamed "Universal One Church").
On 22 July 2011, the Cesidian Church was granted a church charter by the Universal Life Church World Headquarters (later renamed "Universal One Church"). Kaisiris has also earned a Doctor of Divinity (DD), and a Doctor of Theology (ThD) from the Universal Life Church World Headquarters School of Theology.
On 1 November 2011, upon certification by the Examining Committee of the Law Society of Cabinda, Kaisiris was admitted as an Advocate, and is now authorised to practice before all the Courts and Tribunals of the Republic of Cabinda.
On 23 January 2012, Kaisiris was appointed Communications Director for the Organization of Emerging African States (OEAS).
During the 7th Meeting of the Committee on NGOs, held on 2 February 2012 at the United Nations Headquarters in New York, the Chamber of Computer Logistics People Worldwide (CCLP Worldwide) was recommended for Special Consultative Status. This development became possible after CCLP Worldwide's Special Representative Cesidio Tallini managed to overcome to the persistent objections of the Distinguished Representative of Pakistan on the night of 1 February 2012. In August 2012, CCLP Worldwide was granted Special Consultative Status with the United Nations' Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
On 27 December 2012, Kaisiris was made Ambassador at Large of Antarctica and Unrepresented or Underrepresented Polities for The Multipurpose Inter-Parliamentary Union (TMIPU).
On 31 December 2012, Kaisiris was appointed Interim Deputy Minister of Information for the Republic of Cabinda.
On 8 April 2013, the Saint René Descartes University's 2013 Nobel Peace Prize recommendation is welcomed by the Norwegian Nobel Committee, and Saint René Descartes University's Scholar's Degree (SD) is also accepted.
On 7 June 2013, the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency was launched.
On 3 September 2013, the Hernici (8ED) tribe is formally registered with Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA). This marks the beginning of the official existence of the Aboriginal European Hernici (8ED) Tribe.
On 22 September 2013, the Government of Southern Cameroons recognises the UMMOA's Aphrodite Island claim.
On 9 January 2014, Kaisiris provides the first services as Ambassador at Large of Antarctica to a Native Antarctican.
On 3 October 2014, it is first noticed that UMMOA English (UGV; en-UGV; ⓤ) had appeared authoritatively in Google searches.
On 5 November 2015, the Aphrodite Island claim/name is accepted by author and geographer Nick Middleton (in the English language).
On 11 November 2015, the Cyberterra Mean Time (CMT) standard appeared in AcronymFinder.com for the first time.
On 21 January 2016, the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office published a summary of the UMMOA party's views. This is the first indirect acknowledgement of the work of the Paradiplomatic Affairs (PDA) agency.
On 5 October 2017, the Indigo Race (or Homo sapiens ethicus/Homo noeticus) concept is accepted by author and social anthropologist Beth Singler.
On 11 August 2019, Lady Anna Tallini, Kaisiris' mother, passed away. This is Kaisiris' greatest loss.
Since his mother's passing, Kaisiris has founded the for now asocial, but not anti-social Kaisiris Clan (12.08.2019 – ), and the Cesidian Network (09.10.2019 – ) is now beyond its conception or birth, beyond its bar/bat mitzvah age, and may be considered at least a high school graduate, following all these actual developments:
- Cesidian spiritual science (Css) or Cesidianism conception: 29.11.2019
- Cesidian law gentilisation/neoaristocratic union process: 09.01.2020
- Polyphilia and multisocietalism concepts: 23.01.2020
- Cesidian law curialisation/neoecclesiastic union process: 05.02.2020
- Johannine Christianity (12.08.2019 – 23.03.2020) era [first post-Marian Christian era which failed to materialise]
- Conception of Cesidian psychology: 24.03.2020
- Conception of the Restored ancient order of Melchizedek (RAOM): 20.05.2020
- Magdalene Christianity (24.03.2020 – circa 27.09.2020) era [second post-Marian Christian era which failed to materialise]
- Birth of the Cesidian era: 28.09.2020 [the graduation of Css/Cesidianism into a non-religious tradition]
- Cesidian psychology development of the redefined Maslow's pyramid of human needs: 15.11.2020
- Cesidian law "all speech is political speech" development: 17.11.2020 [a sign non-Cesidian law is largely a fiction]
- Ectopolitical or multisocietal, ectopolitan not cosmopolitan paradigm: 29.12.2020 [conception of the outside of the political paradigm]
It should be noted that while the socially limited Kaisiris Clan (12.08.2019 – ), and the Cesidian Network (09.10.2019 – ) high spirituality organisation are connected with some real micronationalists, Kaisiris is treated like persona non grata by most fake micronationalists (pure simulationists), so he enjoys a lack of understanding among most micronationalists, but also a lack of support. Not all forms of micronationalism are equal.
It should also be noted that Saint René Descartes University (24.11.2007 – ), and its Centre for Cesidian law (08.08.2006 – ) and Salubriology School (11.02.2009 – ) continue to exist, and are active as genuine micronational educational and research institutions, and the Paradiplomatic Affairs (24.05.2013 – ) agency continues to exist as a paradiplomatic organisation, albeit less actively.
Multilingual anthroponyms (more official in bold)
- US/British English: Kaisiris Tallini [born Cesidio Tallini]
- UMMOA or UGV English: Kaisiris Tallini†
- Archaic English: Kaisidis Tallini
- Español: Kaisiris Tallini [nacido Cesidio Tallini]
- Català: Kaisiris Tallini [nascut Cesidio Tallini]
- Монгол: Кайсирис Таллини [төрсөн: Сесидио Таллини]
- Deutsch: Kaisiris Tallini
- Svenska: Kaisiris Tallini
- Bahasa Indonesia: Kaisiris Tallini
- Français: Kaisiris Tallini [né Cesidio Tallini]
- Corsu: Kaisiris Tallini [natu Cesidio Tallini]
- Русский: Кайсирис Таллини
- Українська: Кайсіріс Талліні
- Anglicised Japanese: Kaisiris Tallini
- Italiano: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Shqip: Kaisiris Tallini
- አማርኛ: ካይዚይሪስ ታሊኒ
- Vèneto: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Napulitano: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Malti: Kaisiris Tallini [imwieled Cesidio Tallini]
- Ελληνικά: Καϊσίρης Ταλλίνι
- Português: Kaisiris Tallini
- Interlingua: Kaisiris Tallini [nascite Cesidio Tallini]
- Esperanto: Kaisiris Tallini [origine Cesidio Tallini]
- Polski: Kaisiris Tallini
- 한국어: 카이시리스 탈리니 (태어난: 체시디오 탈리니)
- Tiếng Việt: Kaisíris Tallini [sinh ra: Chêsidio Tallini]
- ไทย: ไคสิริส ทัลลินี [เกิด: เชศรีดิโอ ทัลลินี]
- Latina: Kaisidis Tallini [natus Caesidius Tallini]
- हिन्दी: काईसीरिस तल्लिनी
עִברִית: קיייסיריס טליני ▪
- Anglicised Hebrew: Kaisiris Tallini
عربى: كايسيريس تاليني ▪ اردو: قیصریس تلینی ▪
- British or corporate name: BCT
- Pen name (Nom de plume): HMRD Cesidio Tallini
- Aboriginal European name: MT Kaisiris Tallini
† UMMOA or UGV English has not been judged as a new language, but as a new English variety or variant (assessment provided by Melinda Lyons, ISO 639-3 registration authority for SIL International)
- 25 September 2008, A history of the future: Independent Long Island, [ISBN 1-59899-129-9]
- 8 August 2009, The Fifth World: Micronationalism on Steroids, [ISBN 978-1448663538]
- 17 October 2009, All Religions Are Cults: And What a Few Good Priests, Monks, Rabbis and Mullahs Can Do About It, [ISBN 978-1449553555]
- 23 May 2012, I Giochi SIGNOR: Sport Integrati e Giochi delle Nazioni, Organizzazioni e Religioni, [ISBN 978-1477493144]
- 21 February 2013, Ryamecah Declaration of Indigenous Independence, [ISBN 978-1482510553]
- 27 December 2013, UMMOA. Serial Number: 86153190. Registration Number: 4592162. Owner/Company: Cesidio Tallini. Correspondent/Attorney: Cesidio Tallini. Int'l Business page: UMMOA. Full USPTO Record
- Savitsky, Sasha (2 March 2012) The Cesidian Root: A bizarre peek at the world wide weird, Fox News. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Poeter, Damon (1 February 2012) Report: WikiLeaks Could Be Operated in International Waters, PC Magazine. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Bonch, Tatiana (25 October 2014) Сецидианское право, новая модель, Post (non) Fiction. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Unknown (4 February 2012) CCLP WORLDWIDE RECOMMENDED FOR SPECIAL CONSULTATIVE STATUS WITH UNITED NATIONS ECOSOC, Education Charter International. Retrieved 25 November 2020.
- Unknown (2 February 2020) NGO Committee Recommends 26 More Organizations for Special Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, United Nations. Archived 17 February 2018.
- The Norton Awards. The 2005 Norton Panel, 8 January 2006
- Independent Long Island...whatever that means, by Henry E. Powderly II, LI Biz Blog, 6 September 2007
- Independent Long Island flag, New York (U.S.), by Ned Smith, CRW Flags, 23 September 2007
- Staking a claim for the .ILI TLD, by David Goldstein, DomainPulse.com, 22 September 2007
- Descartes becomes Cesidian Church's first saint, by "Sotto Voce", Clerical Whispers, 15 December 2007
- Report: WikiLeaks Could Be Operated in International Waters, by Damon Poeter, PCMag.com, 31 January 2012
- CCLP Worldwide recommended for Special Consultative Status with United Nations ECOSOC, Education Charter International, 4 February 2012
- The Cesidian Root: A bizarre peek at the world wide weird, by Sasha Bogursky, FoxNews.com, 2 March 2012
- North Dumpling Island: Micronationality, the Media and the American Dream, by Clarice M. Butkus, Shima: The International Journal of Research into Island Cultures, Volume 8, Number 1, 2014
- magFlags: A proposed flag of Long Island, by Cesidio Tallini, Amazon.com, 9 December 2014
- Let's Split! A Complete Guide to Separatist Movements and Aspirant Nations, from Abkhazia to Zanzibar, Christopher F Roth, Litwin Books, 1 March 2015
- The Absurd History Of The Intermicronational Olympic Games, Mark Hay, Good Sports, 14 October 2016
- The Indigo Children: New Age Experimentation with Self and Science, Beth Singler, Routledge, 5 October 2017
- Who is Cesidio Tallini?, Self Herald, 13 November 2017
- Cesidio Tallini: Micronationalism, Mystery and the Absurd, The Brookside Gazette, 21 October 2020
- Intervista al Rev.mo Cesidio Tallini, 25 November 2010
- WikiLeaks переедет в международные воды? (Will WikiLeaks move into international waters?), PCWeek.ua, 10 February 2012
- Сецидианское право, новая модель (Article about Cesidian law), by Татьяна Бонч-Осмоловская (Tatiana Bonch-Osmolovskaya), PostNonFiction.org, 25 October 2014
- Czy powstanie kolejne ccTLD “indywidualnego imperium”?, Domainnews.pl, 24 September 2007