Difference between revisions of "Bank of Juclandia"
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 20:37, 7 November 2013
|National Bank of Juclandia|
Banca Nationala a Juclandiei
|Logo of the National Bank|
|Central Bank of||Juclandia|
|Website||National Bank of Juclandia|
The National Bank of Juclandia (Romanian: Banca Naţională a Juclandiei, BNJ) is the central bank of Juclandia and was established in the summer of 2008. It is located in the capital city, Jucaresti. The bank's first and only governor is Bursuc Novac.
The main tasks of the National Bank of Juclandia are the following:
- to supervise the financial sector of the Juclandian economy and the banking activity in Juclandia
- to define and implement the monetary policy and the exchange rate policy;
- to issue banknotes and coins as legal tender on the territory of Juclandia;
- to set the exchange rate regime and to supervise its observance;
- to manage the official reserves of Juclandia.