Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Ashukov Central Bank
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
|The Ashukov Central Bank|
Ашуковски Централски Банкат
|Headquarters||Agiopolis, Mouzilo (de facto)|
|Established||June 13, 2013|
|Central bank of||Ashukov Federation|
|Country of origin||Ashukovo|
The Ashukov Central Bank (Ashukov: Ашуковски Централски Банкат, АЦБ) is the national central bank of the Ashukov Federation. Its Headquarters are located in Agiopolis, Mouzilo, with several branches across the country. The ACB was founded on June 2013 but has remained pretty idle since. Activity resumed on May 2014. The bank's current chairman is Manolis Afentoulis.
ABC's main tasks are to:
- Formulate, adopt and execute the monetary policy of Ashukovo.
- Hold and manage the official foreign exchange reserves of Afghanistan.
- Print and issue Denar banknotes and coins.
- Act as banker and adviser to, and as fiscal agent of the State.
- License, regulate and supervise banks, foreign exchange dealers, money service providers, payment system operators, securities service providers, securities transfer system operators.
- Establish, maintain and promote sound and efficient systems for payments, for transfers of securities issued by the State or ACB, and for the clearing and settlement of payment transactions and transactions in such securities.
- Accept foreign bank applications from banks that wish to operate in Ashukovo.