Afrax Value Intervention
|Afrax Value Intervention|
Kingdom of Tarvit |
|Afrax Colonial Empire|
|Commanders and leaders|
Rex. Lachlan I |
ACM Keenan Carr
|Thomas El-Tegani Elliot|
2 Tarvitian Citizens|
4 Honorary Tarvitian Citizens
No. 4 Royal Corps of Values
The Afrax Value Intervention was a non military value conflict that took place on the 28th of March 2019 until the 29th of March 2019. The conflict was sparked on the 28th of March due to a remark by Afrax leader Thomas "El-Tegani" Elliot in relation to personal issues that Lord Mayor ACM Keenan Carr was facing at the time. According to a statement made on the 30th of March by the Rex. "The value of integrity is absent from the conduct of the self proclaimed leader (El-Tegani)" which was used as justification to sever ties with Afrax and halt relations. Also stated by the Rex "...it is clear that any form of relations with the ACE insults the intelligence of the citizens of our kingdom..." after the Afrax leader vandalised the Kingdom of Tarvits wiki page.
The result of the conflict was a perceived victory for the values of the Kingdom of Tarvit as the situation that lead to the incident was resolved using all three of the values of Tarvit in the pursuit of defeating the opposing parties. The Afrax Colonial Empire collapsed in the absence of Tarvitian and Lurnexian assistance on March 30th.
- 21:30 - ACM Keenan Carr enters a talk channel with El-Tegani,Alexander Smith and Paco.
- 21:35 - El-Tegani's first remark prompts a server mute to silence any further comments.
- 21:41 - El-Tegani messages an apology to ACM Keenan Carr.
- 21:42 - ACM Keenan Carr allows El-Tegani to speak on the terms that an apology is given.
- 21:42 - El-Tegani begins an apology but makes another remark in relation to two foreign nationals that prompted ACM Keenan Carr to remove El-Tegani from the situation in the interest of sanity.
- 23:24 - Rex. Lachlan I of Tarvit activates No. 4 Squadron Royal Corps of Values.
- 10:47 - The foreign nationals in question contact ACM Keenan Carr.
- 10:58 - ACM Keenan Carr meets with the macronational citizens and resolves the personal conflict.
- 07:35 - No. 4 Squadron Royal Corps of Values is stood down.
- (time unknown) - Afrax Collapses
- 15:30 - Values restored and the conflict end.
Afrax Tenerife Colony
Due to the collapse of Afrax, Lurnex and Tarvit, who had each colonised land bordering the Afrax Tenerife Colony, commenced the discussion of a treaty to divide the land of the former Afrax Colony. The Treaty of Guaza detailed the process of peaceful redrawing of borders that would position the Tarvitian Yeoman Territory of Bananarama the Dominion better to suit it's needs and allow the Lurnexian Territory of "Planta de Banano" more surface area.
Tarvitian Afrax Value Victory Medal
- Kingdom of Tarvit - Rex. Lachlan I
- Kingdom of Tarvit - Air Chief Marshal Keenan Carr
- United Kingdom - Amber Blyth
- United Kingdom - Joy Jennings
- United Kingdom - Emma Henderson
- Poland - Paulina Czuchra
- Lurnex - Alexander Smith (2/04/2019)
- United Kingdom - Jake Sykes (2/04/2019)