Acts of Congress in Breckland
Acts of Congress are laws passed by the Senate. They are the primary means of legislation in Breckland and can overturn any other law (including previous Acts of Senate) except for the Constitution. A Bill is enacted in Law via Presidential Signing.
Acts of Congress are proposed in the Senate, where they may be debated and amended. To pass through the Senate, over half of all Congress must support the Act. It then passes on to the President, who chooses whether or not to give Presidential Signing, if the signing is given it is then enacted into Law.
Non-Exhaustive List of Acts of Congress
- Act 5 (Sphere of Influence Act 2015)
- Act 6 (Re-Organisation of Palasia Act 10 May 2015
- Act 7 (Customs and Immigration Act) 11 May 2015
- Act 8 (Human Rights Act) 12 May 2015
- Act 9 (Foreign Polict) 12 May 2015
- Act 20 (Education Act) 30 June 2015